For Admins | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

For Admins

Administrator

Administrator
Everyone, refrain

vuhahuydan

Wanderer
Tài khoản bị khóa
First of all, as a member of VNZ, I’d like to thank both of you for your huge contribution to the VNZ community.

It’s obvious that @r4Rocky and @finng have been conflicting with each other in terms of gaining reputation points in VNZ.

As I see it, both of you have been actively contributing to VNZ. However, you both need to think you belong to the VNZ community and are working for the benefit of the development of this Forums. That is what we’re expecting to see.

As far as key sharing is concerned, you both need to check the validity of the keys carefully before posting, and other members should look around some threads to see whether or not the same key you want to post has been posted. This is meant to avoid posting the same key on so many topics, which may bewilder members. Besides, when you have keys to share, please post them in the same message, not in separate messages so as to gain post counts. That’s unacceptable.

What’s more, since both of you are foreign members, we hope you’d better refrain from criticizing each other publicly. If any problems arise between you, please use PM to deal with your conflicts instead.

Last but not least, since this is the Forum for Vietnamese members, you should use the Vietnamese language in every post. If you struggle to write in Vietnamese, Google Translate is the best choice for both of you. I believe you are well aware of the fact that in other Forums, posts written in other languages other than the language specified will be deleted promptly.

We hope both of you continue your contribution to the Forum. From now on, I expect your future posts will be written in Vietnamese. Please do not allege that you’re foreigners.

Regards,