donation to the forum? | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

donation to the forum?

rico69

Búa Gỗ Đôi
VIP User
Hello, How to make a PayPal donation to the forum?
Xin chào, Làm thế nào để quyên góp PayPal cho diễn đàn?

Google Translate

rico69

Búa Gỗ Đôi
VIP User
Hello everyone
I am registered since 2019 on the forum, I always activated my Windows and office with the keys present on the forum, I also found interesting software. I made a donation out of gratitude and to thank the contributors of the forum.
Xin chào tất cả mọi người
Tôi đã đăng ký trên diễn đàn từ năm 2019, tôi luôn kích hoạt Windows và office của mình bằng các key có trên diễn đàn, tôi cũng tìm thấy một phần mềm thú vị. Tôi đã quyên góp vì lòng biết ơn và cảm ơn những người đóng góp cho diễn đàn.

I myself am also a moderator on a French forum, donations are essential for the survival of the forum
Bản thân tôi cũng là người điều hành một diễn đàn ở Pháp, sự đóng góp là điều cần thiết cho sự tồn tại của diễn đàn

Google Translate

Sửa lần cuối:

hr.trung

Rìu Sắt Đôi
Hello everyone
I am registered since 2019 on the forum, I always activated my Windows and office with the keys present on the forum, I also found interesting software. I made a donation out of gratitude and to thank the contributors of the forum.
Xin chào tất cả mọi người
Tôi đã đăng ký trên diễn đàn từ năm 2019, tôi luôn kích hoạt Windows và office của mình bằng các key có trên diễn đàn, tôi cũng tìm thấy một phần mềm thú vị. Tôi đã quyên góp vì lòng biết ơn và cảm ơn những người đóng góp cho diễn đàn.

I myself am also a moderator on a French forum, donations are essential for the survival of the forum
Bản thân tôi cũng là người điều hành một diễn đàn ở Pháp, sự đóng góp là điều cần thiết cho sự tồn tại của diễn đàn

Google Translate
Cám ơn hành động của bác. Em cũng muốn ủng hộ diễn đàn.

Santoso

Suppervisor Mod
Thành viên BQT
Mình vừa thấy có mấy bạn mới lên VIP luôn đó :D