Buttons to hide text in the editor | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Buttons to hide text in the editor

Trạng thái
Không mở trả lời sau này.

andreykalab

Rìu Bạc
bb-png.100427

admin.php?button-manager/edit&type=toolbarButtons
Drag and drop them from the drag and drop types that are available to the panel.

I also have a plugin for version 2.1.

andreykalab

Rìu Bạc
I'll take off the plugin tonight in Moscow

phj4nhpr09xx

† God bless Country Music & Country Gospel Music ♫
Thành viên BQT
Oh no, is not working {sweat}I tried many times.

Ủa, cái tính năng ẩn văn bản bằng like và comment không hoạt động hả anh? Liệu có tung ra bản fix nhẹ được không anh nhỉ? Vì tính năng này cần thiết, cũng là một cách để tránh bị Google soi, cũng như tránh bị leech key ở các topic khác sang các diễn đàn khác.
===========
Drag and drop them from the drag and drop types that are available to the panel.

I also have a plugin for version 2.1.

Buttons to hide text in the editor in this new update version are being hidden, so we are trying to fix it and maybe in the near future time, we'll update an another small version. But now you can hide text by manually typing the codes. You can see instructions at topic below.
Sorry for the inconvenience! And thanks for your thoughtfulness to this forum :)

andreykalab

Rìu Bạc
I do not insist, but I want to contribute to the project

Buttons to hide text in the editor in this new update version are being hidden
Oh no, is not working {sweat}I tried many times.

Buttons in the BB-codes button manager should be dragged from the top panel drop-down menus to the toolbar; if the plug-in that you have installed is compatible with xenforo 2.1, you can see the link here

Cloud

Administrator
Ủa, cái tính năng ẩn văn bản bằng like và comment không hoạt động hả anh? Liệu có tung ra bản fix nhẹ được không anh nhỉ? Vì tính năng này cần thiết, cũng là một cách để tránh bị Google soi, cũng như tránh bị leech key ở các topic khác sang các diễn đàn khác.
===========

Buttons to hide text in the editor in this new update version are being hidden, so we are trying to fix it and maybe in the near future time, we'll update an another small version. But now you can hide text by manually typing the codes. You can see instructions at topic below.

Sorry for the inconvenience! And thanks for your thoughtfulness to this forum :)
Dùng thủ công được em, chỉ vì nó không hiển thị ở trình soạn nội dung.

Trạng thái
Không mở trả lời sau này.