[AdGuard] Nightly. | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

[AdGuard] Nightly.

r4Rocky

Rìu Chiến Bạc
Adguard has been created to make your browsing experience pleasant and comfortable. Not just a file filter and ad partition - it is a complete interface and enough to adjust the device will you save the message, load the web page faster, and protect which files from the user and there is a data error.

With Adguard, you can forget all about annoying banners and popup windows.

New Adguard comes with a nice GUI:

GXZWsh4.png

Features :

Ad Blocker - The Ad Blocker module removes all ad banners and messages from web pages. The description uses unusual options, which set certain conditions.
Browsing Security - The Browsing Security module protects you from malware and phishing websites. Bạn sẽ không thể cài đặt các malware và sẽ bảo vệ bạn từ các tài khoản các cơ sở dữ liệu. How it works.
Stealth Mode - The Stealth Mode module protects you and your personal info from being tracked by online statistics gathering resources.
Parental Control - The Parental Control module ensures children’s web safety. Enable it for users you would like to protect from unacceptable information. How Parental Control works and what it’s for.
Extensions - To make your browsing experience even more comfortable, AdGuard can perform the functions of a convenient user script manager. Moreover, AdGuard utilizes several pre-installed extensions.
AdGuard Assistant - Quick and easy control control right in your browser.
AdGuard Popup Blocker - Blocks popup ads on web pages.
Web of Trust - Shows internet users' comments about any website. Disabled by default.

Requirements (Operating system) : Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3.

[SPOILER = "Download Link"]

Sửa lần cuối:

r4Rocky

Rìu Chiến Bạc
Adguard Nightly <== đúng như cái tên luôn
Nhìn khá là hợp với Win 10
Xem phần đính kèm 2682

Yep, the new GUI is pretty sleek and clean, unlike previous. Have you changed the background color, because it's white by default?

Hamano Kaito

Yep, the new GUI is pretty sleek and clean, unlike previous. Have you changed the background color, because it's white by default?

Yes, I changed to black background. With this new GUI, I think the black background color is better than the white background
-------------------------------------------
Mình sử dụng phiên bản này gặp màn hình xanh ghê quá. Để fix thì ko biết rõ được, tại dùng các nhiều soft bảo mật mạng quá. Build nâng cấp này mình xài thấy nhẹ và mượt hơn bản build 6 khá nhiều, nói chung khá ngon..

r4Rocky

Rìu Chiến Bạc
Yes, I changed to black background. With this new GUI, I think the black background color is better than the white background
-------------------------------------------
Mình sử dụng phiên bản này gặp màn hình xanh ghê quá. Để fix thì ko biết rõ được, tại dùng các nhiều soft bảo mật mạng quá. Build nâng cấp này mình xài thấy nhẹ và mượt hơn bản build 6 khá nhiều, nói chung khá ngon..

Yep, both the colors white/black are always very nice. Re. crashes, since it's nightly I faced frequent crashed in the first two builds, but the third has not crashed so far in past three days.

Hamano Kaito

Yep, both the colors white/black are always very nice. Re. crashes, since it's nightly I faced frequent crashed in the first two builds, but the third has not crashed so far in past three days.

Well, i'm not lucking, I have a blue screen when using Adguard
I think conflicts from other network security utilities, which I am using
I using DNSCrypt Proxy + Acrylic DNS Proxy, Snort

Hamano Kaito

Version 7.0.2300.5875 from March 12, 2019:
  • [Fix] Service connection issues after hibernate/sleep: #2438
  • [Fix] Stealth mode: url parameters are the same after reset to defaults: #2480
  • [Fix] AddRuleDialogViewModel crashes with the null-length string: #2466
  • [Fix] outlook.office.com not refreshing inbox: #2484

jesussud

Búa Đá Đôi
Tài khoản bị khóa
Adard has been created to make your browsing experience pleasant and comfortable. Không phải chỉ một bộ lọc tập tin và phân vùng ad - nó là một giao diện được hoàn thành và đủ điều chỉnh thiết bị sẽ được bạn lưu thông báo, nạp việc web trang faster, và bảo vệ các tập tin từ người dùng nào và đang bị lỗi dữ liệu. With AdGuard, you can forget all about annoying banners and popup windows.

New Adguard comes with a nice UI:

GXZWsh4.png

Features :
thanks bro...

Hamano Kaito

Version 7.0.2325.5925 from March 14, 2019:
  • [Fix] Application update resets Assistant settings: #2505
  • [Fix] Exclude app from filtering by entering full path excluding all apps with the same executable name: #2453

Hoang Duch2

Rồng Đỏ
Adard has been created to make your browsing experience pleasant and comfortable. Không phải chỉ một bộ lọc tập tin và phân vùng ad - nó là một giao diện được hoàn thành và đủ điều chỉnh thiết bị sẽ được bạn lưu thông báo, nạp việc web trang faster, và bảo vệ các tập tin từ người dùng nào và đang bị lỗi dữ liệu. With AdGuard, you can forget all about annoying banners and popup windows.

New Adguard comes with a nice UI:

GXZWsh4.png

Features :

Ad Blocker - The Ad Blocker module removes all ad banners and messages from web pages. Mô tả dùng các tùy chọn bất thường, mà thực hiện đặt các điều kiện xác định.
Browsing Security - The Browsing Security module protects you from malware and phishing websites. Bạn sẽ không thể cài đặt các malware và sẽ bảo vệ bạn từ các tài khoản các cơ sở dữ liệu. How it works.
Stealth Mode - The Stealth Mode module protects you and your personal info from being tracked by online statistics gathering resources.
Parental Control - The Parental Control module ensures children’s web safety. Enable it for users you would like to protect from unacceptable information. How Parental Control works and what it’s for.
Extensions - To make your browsing experience even more comfortable, AdGuard can perform the functions of a convenient user script manager. Moreover, AdGuard utilizes several pre-installed extensions.
AdGuard Assistant - Allows quick and easy filtering control right in your browser.
AdGuard Popup Blocker - Blocks popup ads on web pages.
Web of Trust - Shows internet users' opinions about any website. Disabled by default.

Requirements (Operating system) : Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3.

No quote

Hi @r4Rocky, just a courtesy reminder, it would be better if you could correct the first word from: "Adard" to " Adguard ".

Best regards,

Old member.