Thảo luận - Tổng hợp key Windows và Office | Page 406 | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Thảo luận Tổng hợp key Windows và Office

chubinhphuong

Nhận không thì cũng cho không.
After the script is applied by the programs "Microsoft Activation Scripts 1.4" or "Windows 10 Digital Activation Program 1.3.9" for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC, only one key is suitable 43TBQ -...- P39PB.
No other activation keys will work.
But this key is also generated from Microsoft, and the license is accepted by the microsoft server.

Phi Long Phong Van

Vạn Lý Truy Phong Vạn Lý Sầu...! Xin Vĩnh Biệt Anh
Thành viên BQT
After the script is applied by the programs "Microsoft Activation Scripts 1.4" or "Windows 10 Digital Activation Program 1.3.9" for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC, only one key is suitable 43TBQ -...- P39PB.
No other activation keys will work.
I don't use the Microsoft Activation Scripts 1.4 tool, I used the command to manually load the sku and Gatherosstatemodified to get digital for Enterprise LTSC 2019.

Sửa lần cuối:

fxsantu

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Tài khoản bị khóa
I don't use the Microsoft Activation Scripts 1.4 tool, I used the command to manually load the sku and Gatherosstatemodified to get digital for Enterprise LTSC 2019.
Dear colleague, there is no difference in using the script to activate LTSC. Either you use the script through the command line, or the program does the same in automatic mode. As a result, you will still use the default universal key for activation during a clean reinstallation of the system.

Phi Long Phong Van

Vạn Lý Truy Phong Vạn Lý Sầu...! Xin Vĩnh Biệt Anh
Thành viên BQT
Dear colleague, there is no difference in using the script to activate LTSC. Either you use the script through the command line, or the program does the same in automatic mode. As a result, you will still use the default universal key for activation during a clean reinstallation of the system.
Yes, but using the tool to activate is very fast and simple. This key is also released by microsoft and recognized by microsoft as a valid key to get digital for LTSC :)

dungltcd

Lạt Ma
Đối với hệ thống LTSC, không có kích hoạt giấy phép kỹ thuật số đầy đủ và sẽ không.
Sau khi áp dụng tập lệnh "HWID", hệ thống sẽ không chấp nhận bất kỳ khóa nào khác để kích hoạt ngoại trừ một "43TBQ - /// - P39PB".
Điều này chứng tỏ rằng việc kích hoạt bằng phương pháp này là giả mạo.

LTSC không yêu cầu kích hoạt giấy phép kỹ thuật số.
Hệ thống hoàn toàn ổn định và giữ nguyên kích hoạt phím Volume: MAK trong suốt thời gian hỗ trợ dài hạn.
No friend! Digital license for LTSC is True, was accepted by MS Store.
In one machine, HWID for LTSC is the same as all editions of Windows 10 too.

you can see hwid :

20202cceec6f-c5f6-4301-86fc-b04b0830dd50.png

fxsantu

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Tài khoản bị khóa
Yes, but using the tool to activate is very fast and simple. This key is also released by microsoft and recognized by microsoft as a valid key to get digital for LTSC
43TBQ -...- P39PB is a generic generic default key.
This key is registered in the distribution kit before activation.
Win 10 LTSC system does not have Digital License activation capability. No existing EnterpriseS: Volume: MAK, OEM_DM, and OEM_NONSLP keys can activate the system using the digital license method.
Activating a digital license using a script is fictitious and has nothing to do with real digital license activation as it is implemented in other versions of Windows 10

fxsantu

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Tài khoản bị khóa
No friend! Digital license for LTSC is True, was accepted by MS Store.
In one machine, HWID for LTSC is the same as all editions of Windows 10 too.
you can see hwid :
The authors of the script found a "hole" in the LTSC system and implemented the ability to activate a digital license. You portray this as really the accepted position of Microsoft. I assure you this is not a valid way

dungltcd

Lạt Ma
The authors of the script found a "hole" in the LTSC system and implemented the ability to activate a digital license. You portray this as really the accepted position of Microsoft. I assure you this is not a valid way
1. LTSC digital start from here (vnz).
2. you dont need to use script to get digltal for ltsc, you can directly upgrade from LTSB to get digital ltsc.

rregi5ter

Rìu Chiến Vàng Chấm
Tài khoản bị khóa
Win 10 RTM Professional Retail Phone

Win 10 RTM Education Retail Phone

caduoicakho

Rìu Sắt
1. LTSC digital start from here (vnz).
2. you dont need to use script to get digltal for ltsc, you can directly upgrade from LTSB to get digital ltsc.
What a concentrated conclusion. To whom it might concern, those activate methods were tested by many experienced users and it's safe for activation
To @fxsantu: I got your point. The script's author found a hole in the MS activate system and make it legal somehow.
In fact, I tried to activate my LTSC Windows with that script. After that, I formated my partition and made a clean install LTSC Windows. It re-activated again when my PC connected to the Internet. I have thought everything's OK and do no more digging until I read your opinion.
Are there any clues that I have a misunderstanding and does it safely for activation in your personal view?
Thanks in advance.

naroto

Chỉ cần nhấn like khi muốn cảm ơn!
Thành viên BQT
What a concentrated conclusion. To whom it might concern, those activate methods were tested by many experienced users and it's safe for activation
To @fxsantu: I got your point. The script's author found a hole in the MS activate system and make it legal somehow.
In fact, I tried to activate my LTSC Windows with that script. After that, I formated my partition and made a clean install LTSC Windows. It re-activated again when my PC connected to the Internet. I have thought everything's OK and do no more digging until I read your opinion.
Are there any clues that I have a misunderstanding and does it safely for activation in your personal view?
Thanks in advance.
Đều là người Việt mà, tiếng mẹ đẻ cho gọn nào.

caduoicakho

Rìu Sắt
Đều là người Việt mà, tiếng mẹ đẻ cho gọn nào.
Trời, làm em copy paste google dịch gần chết.
Đang nghĩ vốn đã dốt tiếng tây, chỉ có tiếng u thì không biết trao đổi như này, có rơi nhịp nào không.
Được thì bác @fxsantu nói tiếng Việt cho em dễ học với ạ

naroto

Chỉ cần nhấn like khi muốn cảm ơn!
Thành viên BQT
Trời, làm em copy paste google dịch gần chết.
Đang nghĩ vốn đã dốt tiếng tây, chỉ có tiếng u thì không biết trao đổi như này, có rơi nhịp nào không.
Được thì bác @fxsantu nói tiếng Việt cho em dễ học với ạ
Không bạn FS thì người nước ngùa, còn bạn đang trích dẫn bài viết là người việt 101% đó.

haibmh

Quyền Trượng Hồng Ngọc
Office19_RTM19_ProPlus2019MSDNR_Retail Phone!Get CID qua WEB! BLOCKED!

Office19_RTM19_ProjectPro2019R_Retail Phone

Office19_RTM19_VisioPro2019R_Retail Phone

Sửa lần cuối: