Thảo luận - Tổng hợp key Windows và Office | Page 1716 | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Thảo luận Tổng hợp key Windows và Office

sharon

Rìu Chiến Vàng
Chính xác là Windows 11 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2024 .Bạn dùng...
Thank you!
The new desktop version of Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC 2024 (24H2) is very well activated with keys. These keys are already available, but few people know about them. Such knowledge is available only to professionals.
There is a high possibility that only the windows version is leaked. The link for the leaked windows version is here
Thank you!
I don’t need a trial and unfinished version of Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC 2024 (24H2), the ISO of which was leaked online by the Chinese back in May.
I then installed and tested this version. The activation was successful, there are no complaints about it.
Now I'm waiting for the official full release of the new LTSC (24H2).

anhtuan0902

Gà con
Key: XJW7N-*****-RKGKJ-7FRCG-*****
Description: Win 10 RTM Education Volume:MAK
Sub Type: [TH]X19-98672
Activation Count: 6852
Time: 21:55:54 09/07/2024 (GMT+7)
Mấy dấu *** điền thế nào vậy bác, em copy paste vào không được?