Discussion - Discussion area in English (do not use Vietnamese) | Page 2 | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Discussion Discussion area in English (do not use Vietnamese)

phj4nhpr09xx

† God bless Country Music & Country Gospel Music ♫
Thành viên BQT
if you have eviroment to pratice, your english will good.
my english so bad :(

The biggest problem is that we don't have the environment to communicate everyday. English if we want to be better then we must use them as breathing every day. And that's why we create this topic for members talking and writing English comfortably.

Poor Choy

Búa Gỗ Đôi
if you have eviroment to pratice, your english will good.
my english so bad :(
I considered myself as a shy guy. I spend most of my leisure time on surfing internet to read articles in English, join English-speaking community/forum like Reddit or Quora (The English one since Quora is also available in other languages. FR or JA, etc). As a result, I understand the meaning of some words, I am able to write some comments,...
However, my listening skill and speaking skill are terrible. I'm so shy to talk to someone IRL and I rarely watch movies or listen to music (in English).

Everything you need to improve your English skills a little bit (to be able to communicate in English) is a decive which is connected to the internet. You may need to learn vocabulary, grammar. I believe that a good and reliable dictionnary is necessary, so check this out: Cambridge Dictionary. You should use English version, as it provides high quality definitions, as well as making you think in English.

Remember that having bad skills is not a crime, unless you are lazy and do not try working harder. So, stop using the sentence "sorry my English is bad" or something similar. Everyone knows that, you are required to work hard. Be positive!

nguyentan89

Gà con
I considered myself as a shy guy. I spend most of my leisure time on surfing internet to read articles in English, join English-speaking community/forum like Reddit or Quora (The English one since Quora is also available in other languages. FR or JA, etc). As a result, I understand the meaning of some words, I am able to write some comments,...
However, my listening skill and speaking skill are terrible. I'm so shy to talk to someone IRL and I rarely watch movies or listen to music (in English).

Everything you need to improve your English skills a little bit (to be able to communicate in English) is a decive which is connected to the internet. You may need to learn vocabulary, grammar. I believe that a good and reliable dictionnary is necessary, so check this out: Cambridge Dictionary. You should use English version, as it provides high quality definitions, as well as making you think in English.

Remember that having bad skills is not a crime, unless you are lazy and do not try working harder. So, stop using the sentence "sorry my English is bad" or something similar. Everyone knows that, you are required to work hard. Be positive!

now your english is so good, i think anything but i cant write or talk.
maybe i shy or perhaps not enough vocabulary to talk
i try download apps skype, pantalk to improve english but also difficult

i think important are you have topic to discuss together
i think so, how about you? are you think with me the same

nguyentan89

Gà con
The biggest problem is that we don't have the environment to communicate everyday. English if we want to be better then we must use them as breathing every day. And that's why we create this topic for members talking and writing English comfortably.
and you have the topic to talk together important too
sometime you cant talk with your friend if you dont have issue

Poor Choy

Búa Gỗ Đôi
now your english is so good, i think anything but i cant write or talk.
maybe i shy or perhaps not enough vocabulary to talk
i try download apps skype, pantalk to improve english but also difficult

i think important are you have topic to discuss together
i think so, how about you? are you think with me the same
As you might know, I rarely talk to a person in English. I can understand almost everything written in English, and even write a short essay.
At first, you should learn English gramma, as well as vocabulary.
Keep reading, it is the most efficient way to gain knowledge, find new words or interesting sentence models. That's all I did. Now I have to leave my comfortable room to communicate with people out there. I must improve my listening and speaking skills.

BinhHT

Rìu Sắt
Hello everyone, i am the man who suggest this box. I hope we will create an English environment for everybody who want improve English skills. Nice to meet you :3.

hellboy9432

Búa Đá Đôi
Nice job bro, i wish a prosperous and happy life for the one who created this topic ! Good work ??

Hinun97

Ở đâu khó có Hinun
Thành viên BQT
Hello! I can not speaking English :(

BinhHT

Rìu Sắt
When i was in high school, i didn't understand the importance of English. And when i graduated high school and learn IT in university, i really realize English very important. I regret because i don't learn English soon, but nothing is late. I'm learning English to improve my reading and listening skill to serve for my career. I recommend everyone should learn English as soon as possible, don't waste your time...

Sửa lần cuối:

Daniel Nguyen

Búa Gỗ
I saw the Japanese hashtag and was wondering if we are allowed to speak another language as well. 'Cause I'm currently learning Japanese, it would be great if someone can talk to me by Japanese. BTW, いい天気ですね。

hellboy9432

Búa Đá Đôi
I saw the Japanese hashtag and was wondering if we are allowed to speak another language as well. 'Cause I'm currently learning Japanese, it would be great if someone can talk to me by Japanese. BTW, いい天気ですね。
I wish you will find someone who also can communicate with you by Japanese. ;)

XuxiLady

Rìu Bạc Đôi
What an interesting thread!!!
Can someone enlighten me why developers/coders can code without understanding much English?

BinhHT

Rìu Sắt
What an interesting thread!!!
Can someone enlighten me why developers/coders can code without understanding much English?
We learn programming in our native language (Vietnamese), every programming language has different syntax by English. We just need to learn syntax written by English. In addition, there are many programming books written by our native language (translate from English), although we are still trying to learn English so we can read documents written in English.