Discussion - Discussion area in English (do not use Vietnamese) | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Discussion Discussion area in English (do not use Vietnamese)

phj4nhpr09xx

† God bless Country Music & Country Gospel Music ♫
Thành viên BQT
Am I the only southside man here?
Just tell me that I'm not alone {too_sad}

No! You are not alone. There are many people who live everywhere in Vietnam working at VN-Zoom.org, and in this topic, there are two people who live in the South of Vietnam, are you and Cloud admin :D

phj4nhpr09xx

Thành viên BQT
Hello VNZers!!! So exciting to see this box, I am an English lover and I looking forward to disscuss about anything in English with all of you. Thanks for all.;) ;) ;)

I will correct your two mistakes in your English sentence above.
I am looking forward to discussing about anything in English, not I looking forward to discuss.

phj4nhpr09xx

Thành viên BQT
Made in Saigon since 1988.

Families from both sides have been living in Saigon since the late 19th century.

We should have a discussion about the present and the future, not the past. I was born in 1995 and I have also no idea when you mentioned to "the late 19th century" from 1801 to 1900 :)
And you said " Families from both sides have been living in Saigon since the late 19th century". "Families" here are yours or ours? If it is yours, I don't comment any more. But if it is ours, mine and many other families who never live in the South for a long time. To me, just live in it when working or doing some tasks from my bosses for a short time (from 6 months to 2 years). Because I'm a border officer working in the Border Guard Academy so sometimes, I have some flights to Saigon to work.

phj4nhpr09xx

Thành viên BQT
Great. Now I can get free compliment, as well as likes so I can unlock hidden KEYs or software patches in other boxes.
You gave me a suitable trick without punishment to unlock higher user level ^^

Haha. That's was a great idea to see all hidden contents in this forum without punishment. Both of you can also share softwares/games/knowledge you know to forum to get higher posts/likes :)

Poor Choy

Búa Gỗ Đôi
Haha. That's was a great idea to see all hidden contents in this forum without punishment. Both of you can also share softwares/games/knowledge you know to forum to get higher posts/likes
Unfortunately, I can do nothing but being a "semi-inactive" member. However, I really love VN-Z so I will spend most of my free time here. I miss these old days, when BB forums were so popular and Yahoo was the king.

phj4nhpr09xx

Thành viên BQT
Unfortunately, I can do nothing but being a "semi-inactive" member. However, I really love VN-Z so I will spend most of my free time here. I miss these old days, when BB forums were so popular and Yahoo was the king.

Yeah! I understand you have many works in your real life to do, so you can't take most of your free time to surf on VN-Zoom. These old days were always sweet and happy and I hope they can push us to work better in this forum nowadays. Hope VN-Zoom will always be with you anytime, anywhere.