Chia sẻ - [23-Apr-24: 22631.3527] Windows 11 dành cho old PC: UPDATABLE, ỔN ĐỊNH, MƯỢT MÀ, link mediafire/gg drive | Page 25 | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Chia sẻ [23-Apr-24: 22631.3527] Windows 11 dành cho old PC: UPDATABLE, ỔN ĐỊNH, MƯỢT MÀ, link mediafire/gg drive

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm

Windows_11_PRO_22000.469_21H2_Non-TPM_2.0_Compliant_x64_En-US_Pre-activated~Victor24~​

W11-Pro22000-469-Victor24-bia-DVD.png

===================================================
Edition: Windows 11 PROFESSIONAL
Version: 21H2
OS Build: 22000.469
System Type: x64
Interface language: English-US
Author: Victor24
Treatment: Included
Treatment type: Script
System Requirements:
64-bit (x64) processor with a clock speed of 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher;
2 GB (64-bit) random access memory (RAM);
32 GB (64-bit) hard disk space;
DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver.

Description:
This build was designed to work on clean install only. None of the windows features have been removed, and no cosmetics have been implemented.
The activation was based on MS procedure, for that matter, an internet connection was required during the process of activation.
Netframework was also integrated.

Important note: Tricks to bypass the requirement were already implemented on this build. For that matter, avoid using rufus 3.16, and instead use the rufus 3.15 and below.
Screenshots:
W11-Pro22000-469-Victor24-about.png

W11-Pro22000-469-Victor24-activation.png

W11-Pro22000-469-Victor24-Virus-and-threat-protection.png

Download Link:
Windows_11_PRO_22000.469_21H2_Non-TPM_2.0_Compliant_x64_En-US_Pre-activated~Victor24~.iso - 4.0 GB
Windows_11_PRO_22000.469_21H2_Non-TPM_2.0_Compliant_x64_En-US_Pre-_~Victor24~.iso - 4.0 GB
Checksum:
Name: Windows_11_PRO_22000.469_21H2_Non-TPM_2.0_Compliant_x64_En-US_Pre-activated~Victor24~.iso
Size: 4329406464 bytes (4128 MiB)
SHA256: 1FD1E0A35DFF98653A36F72B508BF8835A41D14A3D0ED7AEE4921B3CB6CFDE9B

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Nghỉ Tết cổ truyền Nhâm Dần 2022, KHÔNG quên update Windows11 FBConan nhé AE
Win11Pro_FBConan_update22000.469_about8beb86d10d1a42e8.png

Win11Pro_FBConan_update22000.469_activationc851e96a53c28597.png

mrchics2

Gà con
Quá trời lựa chọn

Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro Plus (22000.434) | Windows 11 Compact / Lite / Gaming / Updatable / Optional Features / Optional Defender​

- Link gg drive (cảm ơn nhà tài trợ dung lượng @ThaiDoViet): *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

- Link fshare: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

- Checksum:
File: Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro Plus (22000.434) by FBConan.7z
Size: 2935925909 bytes
Modified: Thursday, January 13, 2022, 8:01:14 AM
MD5: BB6F02C051DE9A12C212CF4EB02440D5
SHA1: 0EA5819C1EBB9504D1BB464BCF6D825409AE6707
CRC32: D838B020

FBConan Proudly Presents:
◄◄ Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro Plus ►►
⇨ (22000.434) ⇦
►► EXTREME Gaming Performance! ◄◄

I'm proud to announce, and debut a new entry into the 'Phoenix LiteOS' Family!

What is Phoenix LiteOS 'Pro Plus'?

You could think of it as the brain child of 'Ghost Spectre' and 'Phoenix LiteOS Pro Gamer' Builds. Featuring the same Features, Support, Performance tweaks, Optimizations, Privacy Tweaks, and Extras that are included in my 'Pro Gamer' Builds, and also adding Full Support for Cumulative Updates, Optional Features, Windows Security, Windows Defender, Complete Drivers, Complete Fonts, and much much more.

➡️ Multi Edition ISO, with Selective Defender During Windows Setup and Installation (ON or OFF)
➡️ New Enhanced Windows Setup and Installation Environment, with added Hardware Support, and Features.
➡️ Updates Paused Until 2099!

▬ Designed to breathe new life into your PC ▬

Designed to work well on older low spec PC's.
Also Great for use on modern high end PC's.
Uses significantly less storage space, idle RAM and CPU Processes.
Improves System Responsiveness.
Reduces Boot Time, and software loading times.
Improves gaming and productivity performance.
Enhances Desktop looks with taskbar transparency and added themes.
Not only for Gaming! Great for all other desired applications as well!
Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks.

• EXTREME Gaming Performance! Fast, Smooth, Light, and Tweaked to give you extreme performance for your gaming needs! Support for UWP Apps and Xbox Game Pass.
  • Uses less than 500 MB Idle RAM!, Low CPU Processes, Fast Installation, Extreme Performance for Productivity and Gaming, Lightning fast Boot and Load times.
  • Removed features include - Microsoft Edge, and Some UWP Apps.
  • Disabled Features include - Error Reporting, Indexing, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Paging File, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance and Download Blocking.
  • Additions include enhanced Desktop Beauty with Transparent Task bar and Additional Themes, Additional Context Menu Options, Basic Game Suite, and Basic Tools in Start Menu to Give you back control of your Windows Desktop.
  • We want YOU to have control over your Windows, so we chose not to Pre Install much software, or Web Browsers, because we know everyone's needs, and preferences are different. Several web browser installation files and some other goodies can be found in the 'Extras' Folder on the Desktop.
  • Highly recommend writing to USB with Rufus, For Clean Install Only.
  • System Requirements: 9 GB Storage, 2 GB RAM, Not Pre-Activated, Activator Included if Needed.
  • ➡️ I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes found HERE
  • ➡️ For useful tips and guides on installing additional languages, enabling hibernation, or enabling virtual memory, please read my 6 part tutorial found HERE
  • ➡️ If you plan on Installing and Using the Xbox App, make sure you go into the App Settings, and also install 'Xbox Identity Provider', and 'Xbox Gaming Services' as well. And enable UAC using my 'Sign In Fix' (located on the desktop)
  • ➡️ If you plan on performing Cumulative Updates / Defender Updates, and want to keep Defender Disabled, After Updates are Complete, Open WinAeroTweaker, Check Box 'Disable Windows Defender' and Reboot.

👉 I recommend you enable a paging file, (Virtual Memory), if you have a low amount of physical RAM installed in your PC. Read my tutorial on how to enable it, it'll save your apps from crashing / closing unexpectedly if you run short on physical RAM.

➡️ What's the differences between Phoenix LiteOS 'Pro Plus' and 'Pro Gamer' Builds?
Spoiler: Key Differences
Both types of builds, are designed to run as light, smooth, fast, and responsive as possible.

The builds that are around 1.5 GB (Super Lite - a.k.a 'Pro Gamer') just have a lot more removed than my builds that are 2.5 GB +.

If you want full support for Cumulative Updates, Optional features, WSL, WSA, Hyper-V, Defender, Windows Security, Backup and Restore, Diagnostics, MS Sync, School Accounts, Hello Face, Spotlight, Bitlocker, etc. etc. in your build (Basically everything full Windows can do) go with a build of mine that is 2.5 GB + (Pro Plus)

If you don't need those features, then I highly recommend you go with one of my Super Lite Builds (Pro Gamer) which still has the support to run all your Apps and Games, support additional Langauges, Speech, UWP, Xbox, etc., but is much more stream lined, and removes most of Microsoft's 'Bloat' and will remain running light and streamlined compared the other version :). (And also takes up less HDD space, and uses less resources than Pro Plus)
mình tải bản này về và cài qua WinPE thì lúc cài xong máy restart để cài đặt tiếp nhưng sau khi restart lại về lại menu boot WinPE. sau đó mình shut down để mở lại thì laptop không lên hình nữa. Đèn nguồn có sáng nhưng màn hình không hoạt động và quạt cũng không chạy. Như vậy thì mình đang gặp phải lỗi gì và các khắc phục ntn vậy bác :(

p/s: mình đã thử cắm hdmi sang màn hình ngoài nhưng có vẻ máy không chạy nên không lên hình (mặc dù đèn nguồn sáng)

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Một sản phẩm cho đầu năm mới

Phoenix LiteOS 11 Neon Gamer! ✨ ⇨ Build 22000.469 (Pro Edition) ⇦ 🔥 EXTREME Gaming Performance! 🔥

Vì AE có nhu cầu upload lên gg drive: xin cảm ơn bác @ThaiDoViet nhé
- link gg drive:
- Checksum:
File: Phoenix LiteOS 11 Neon Gamer by FBConan.7z
Size: 1894230970 bytes
Modified: Tuesday, February 08, 2022, 2:29:54 PM
MD5: F2405DF669FFBDC50CCC0A34D85F7CAA
SHA1: 7140CC24911558C2442429D51B63593D661D88F3
CRC32: 2A9866C1
Password for .zip file: phoenix

👉 This Build has the same Features and Performance as my Pro Gamer 11 Builds, But Visually Re-imagined, and Re-Designed from the Ground Up with Bright Bold Neon Flare. - Neon, Neon, Everywhere! Over here, and over there! Neon Icons, Themes, Start Menu Buttons, Shortcuts, Links, Wallpapers, and more!

✨ This Build is the sequel to the original build found Here!: Windows 10 Neon Gamer Edition
Special Thanks to My Friend @Hiddenbars for the help and inspiration creating the Original Build! 💖

🔥 If you want this build without the Neon Cosmetics, Please Download it
👉
HERE!

▬ Designed to breathe new life into your PC ▬

Designed to work well on older low spec PC's.
Also Great for use on modern high end PC's.
Uses significantly less storage space, idle RAM and CPU Processes.
Improves System Responsiveness.
Reduces Boot Time, and software loading times.
Improves gaming and productivity performance.
Enhances Desktop looks with taskbar transparency and added themes.
Not only for Gaming! Great for all other desired applications as well!
✅ Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks
✅ Requires Only 2GB RAM, 7 GB HDD Space!

• EXTREME Gaming Performance! Fast, Smooth, Light, and Tweaked to give you extreme performance for your gaming needs! Support for UWP Apps and Xbox Game Pass.
  • Uses Less of your Precious Resources!, Low Idle RAM, Low CPU Processes, Fast Installation, Extreme Performance for Productivity and Gaming, Lightning fast Boot and Load times.
  • Removed features include - Cortana, Edge, BitLocker, WSL, Hyper-V, One Drive, Defender, Windows Mail, Backup and Restore, Maps, Mixed Reality, Optional Features.
  • Disabled Features include - Error Reporting, Feature and Security Updates, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Paging File, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance and Download Blocking
  • Additions include - Enhanced Desktop Beauty with Transparent Task bar and Additional Themes, Additional Context Menu Options, Basic Game Suite, and Basic Tools in Start Menu to Give you back control of your Windows Desktop.
  • We want YOU to have control over your Windows - So we chose not to Pre Install much software, or Web Browsers, because we know everyone's needs, and preferences are different. Several web browser installation files and some other goodies can be found in the 'Extras' Folder on the Desktop.
  • DirectPlay and .NET Framework 3.5 Pre-Installed
  • Highly recommend writing to USB with Rufus, For Clean Install Only.
💥 Password for .zip file - phoenix

• ➡️ I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes found HERE
  • ➡️ For useful tips and guides on installing additional languages, enabling hibernation, or enabling virtual memory, please read my 6 part tutorial found HERE
  • ➡️ Don't forget to turn on Services through Start Menu - Tools if needed! (Print Spooler ON if installing printer driver and printing needs | Windows Update Svc ON if you need to use MS Store, Add languages, Auto download Drivers, Xbox Game Pass etc.)
  • ➡️ If you plan on Installing and Using the Xbox App, make sure you go into the App Settings, and also install 'Xbox Identity Provider', and 'Xbox Gaming Services' as well. And enable UAC using my 'Sign In Fix' (located on the desktop)
  • ➡️ If you install a language pack, and it gives you an error, your PC will restart a few times, then return to normal. To fix the error, Reboot, then remove the added language from the language list in the Settings App, Then re-install it, and it will work normally, and you will be able to use it as your System Language.

👉 I recommend you enable a paging file, (Virtual Memory), if you have a low amount of physical RAM installed in your PC. Read my tutorial on how to enable it, it'll save your apps from crashing / closing unexpectedly if you run short on physical RAM.

👉 Please test in a VM first! My Phoenix LiteOS Builds are designed to be as small, compact, and efficient as possible, but not designed to do everything. Please test first, to see if they have all the features You Need in your Windows OS.

✌ And thank you everyone for your Support and Feedback!

I Hope you all enjoy this one! ❤ @FBConan

Sửa lần cuối:

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
✨Windows 11 Ultra Lite✨ 🔥TeamOS Edition🔥 Build 22000.493
- link gg drive: Vì AE có nhu cầu upload lên gg drive: xin cảm ơn bác @ThaiDoViet nhé

- Checksum:
File: Windows 11 Ultra Lite - TeamOS Edition (22000.493).7z
Size: 1430195716 bytes
Modified: Friday, February 11, 2022, 11:48:24 AM
MD5: 1A1E2A6535296F32E80CBCDF8ABC3269
SHA1: 70C2F50CAEC74551E7220E7397401658A5216289
CRC32: 330638B6

Windows-11-Ultra-Lite-Team-OS-Edition-22000-493-dung-luong-HDD.png

Windows-11-Ultra-Lite-Team-OS-Edition-22000-493-taskmanage.png

What does it mean to be a TeamOS member? It means we are accountable, so, we give back. We share knowledge, Apps, Jokes. We Give Feedback, help each other out, help each other grow. To TeamOS, and all of it's helpful, active members, Thank You.

👉 This Build is a Refined version of my 'Phoenix LiteOS - CleanOS 11 Pro' Build, but without most of the extras and visual customizations. A Blank Canvas for you to Paint. Pure, Clean, Performance Driven, TeamOS Influenced Goodness. Thanks for your feedback and support guys. This build was made as a response to the feedback made by many of you, hoping for a clean slate like this to make their own.

The Themes, icons, wallpaper, lock screen, cursors, Start orb, etc. are all Original Windows 11 version.
The only software that has been installed is StartAllBack. If you don't like it, you can uninstall or disable it.
There are a few handy shortcuts, and portable WinAeroTweaker in the Tools Menu, as well as a few files in the 'Extras' Folder for adding a Web Browser, Activation, and changing some system settings if needed.

👉 READ THIS PLEASE
Hopefully by putting this disclaimer first, everyone actually reads it, instead of complaining that this OS, and my other custom builds, don't meet their needs. It's up to you to test it, to make sure it will do what you need. It's not my job to make a customized 'Lite' build of Windows that will do everything, or exactly what you need in a build. That's what Full builds of Windows are for. I put a ridiculous amount of time and effort into making these builds, so please be considerate. If the build doesn't meet your needs, instead of complaining, remember that you were warned before hand, and hopefully you find another build that meets your needs. My 'Pro Plus' builds are designed to do almost everything Full Windows can do, so I recommend you try them, if my Super Lite Builds aren't adequate for your needs. That being said!:

DISCLAIMER
👉 Please test in a VM first! My Builds are designed to be as small, compact, and efficient as possible, but not designed to do everything. Please test first, to see if they have all the features You Need in your Windows OS.

• ➡️ Additional Fonts if needed are found HERE (If Missing Fonts or Text Characters in some Asian Languages, install these fonts)
  • ➡️ And! don't forget to turn on Services through Start Menu - Tools if needed! (Print Spooler ON if installing printer driver and printing needs | Windows Update Svc ON if you need to use MS Store, Add languages, Auto download Drivers, Xbox Game Pass etc.)
  • ➡️ If you install a language pack, and it gives you an error, your PC will restart a few times, then return to normal. To fix the error, just remove the added language from the language list in the Settings App, Then re-install it, and it will work normally, and you will be able to use it as your System Language.
👉 The Paging File (Virtual Memory) Is disabled by default on ALL of my builds. Why? Because I want you to choose whether to use it or not. It is simple to enable if desired, but, it uses up Storage space, Resources, and, Disabling the paging file on SSDs can help extend their lifespan. If you are good at memory management, and have an adequate amount of RAM installed, I recommend leaving it disabled. If Apps are crashing, then enable it.

👉 Please test in a VM first! My Builds are designed to be as small, compact, and efficient as possible, but not designed to do everything. Please test first, to see if they have all the features You Need in your Windows OS.

✌ And thank you everyone for your Support and Feedback!

Special Thanks to @ModManG for the Desktop Icon!

I Sincerely Hope you enjoy this one! 💖 @FBConan

Sửa lần cuối: