Chia sẻ - [23-Apr-24: 22631.3527] Windows 11 dành cho old PC: UPDATABLE, ỔN ĐỊNH, MƯỢT MÀ, link mediafire/gg drive | Page 37 | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Chia sẻ [23-Apr-24: 22631.3527] Windows 11 dành cho old PC: UPDATABLE, ỔN ĐỊNH, MƯỢT MÀ, link mediafire/gg drive

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Qz4H7Q.png

Windows Subsystem for Android With Google Apps (Play Store)

Link MF:

Checksum:
File: WSA with Google Apps.zip
Size: 847179069 bytes
Modified: Monday, June 13, 2022, 1:45:24 PM
MD5: C1E161E37819A2B0D73E7C242C337C13
SHA1: D9C203F17172C7B238BD3B6F09A98D636D373828
CRC32: 8989EA44

✪ A modified WSA package, that includes integrated Google Apps.
✪ Easy to install - Automated Installation and Setup Included.

➡️ The official version of WSA does not support, or include the Google Play Store, only the Amazon App Store.

➡️ This is a modified WSA package with Google Apps, including the Google Play Store integrated. If you have the official WSA App installed, you must uninstall it before installing this modified WSA App package.

App Info:
✪ I forked this modified WSA from LSPosed on Github,
✪ Tested with success in Windows 11 version 21H2, and 22H2.
✪ Credit for this modified WSA goes to LSPosed.

• A modified WSA package that includes integrated Google Apps (pico variant)
  • Easy to Install, one click installation process

Minimum Requirements:
  • Windows 11 Operating System Installed
  • Requires a Full Featured Windows 11 OS (Not Barebones / Super Lite etc.)
  • 8GB RAM, 16GB Recommended
  • Quad Core CPU
  • SSD

Installation:

• ✪ Unzip the file to a location where it will be kept permanently.
  • ✪ Right click on the file 'install.ps1' in the unzipped folder, and click 'run with powershell'
  • ✪ If you don't have Virtual Machine Platform Enabled, Running the script will enable it.
  • ✪ Your PC will restart after enabling it, then run the script again to complete WSA Installation.
  • ✪ If you already have the official WSA installed, you should uninstall it first.

QxGA1J.png

- Installation -

QzRZBV.png

- WSA Settings -

QzRP5H.png

- Play Store -

QzRvcK.png

- Android App Running -

QzRx7c.png

➡️ If the installation Script won't run, chances are you will have to grant permission first, by typing the following in powershell:

Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned

➡️ After that, type Y, and press enter. Then try running the script again.

QzRh7J.png

➡️ This package works in all my Full Featured Windows 11 Builds (any of my custom lite builds over 2GB ISO size) and may work in other author's full featured lite builds as well.

➡️ The Windows 11 Build used in my testing, I've installed this exact WSA package in, and been running it for the past few days without issue:

https://teamos-hkrg.com/threads/phoenix-liteos-11-pro-🔥-windows-11-22h2-lite-22621-1.179702/

Sửa lần cuối:

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Q2Q1LQ.png

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰
✰ Windows 11 22H2 (22621.160) LiTE by FBConan

Review Windows 11 LiTE 22H2 (22621.160) BlueSt✫r 11 Pro Bypasses TPM

⇝ Designed to Breathe New Life Into Your PC ⇜

➡️ 3.7 GB Installed Size!
➡️ Multi Language Support!
➡️ Updates Paused Until 2099!
➡️ Full Featured, Updatable Build!
➡️ Extreme Performance for your Apps and Games!
➡️ Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks!
➡️ Bypasses Microsoft's Forced Account Creation during Setup / Installation!

QxG2w8.png

This is my first Windows 11 Version 22H2 build, where I've removed Defender completely.
✰ .NET Framework 3.5
can be installed through control panel without issue in this 22H2 build (tested).

- Removed Features -
Defender, Cortana, Smart Screen, Edge, Some UWP Apps.

- Disabled Features -
Virtual Memory, Widgets, Error Reporting, Indexing, BitLocker, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance, Download Blocking, Logging.

- Performance Prioritized -
This build has been designed for Maximum Performance, Responsiveness, and Resource Savings.

➡️ Build Authored by FBConan.

QxG7Cd.png

• Use Rufus ONLY to write the ISO to a USB Drive.
• Boot from USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
• Requires 2GB RAM, and 8 GB Storage Space.
• Your PC Will Restart Once After Install.

QxGUr9.png

I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes, you can download them HERE
For AMD Ryzen Powered PC's 💻, please download the latest Chipset Drivers found at the bottom of my thread HERE
If you have any issues Installing this Build on your PC, Please Read Part 6 of my Tutorial, on how to fix those issues HERE

🌚 Enabling Virtual Memory will help stop Apps from crashing, and improve stability. Run the included Virtual Memory Enabler App in the 'Extras' Folder to enable!

🌚 System Transparency is Enabled by Default, to Disable it, go to Task Manager, Startup Tab, and change clear.exe from enabled, to disabled, and sign out.

QxGA1J.png

Q2QIqr.png

Q2Q54W.png

Q2QHUh.png

Q2QJbj.png

Q2Qr9o.png

Q2Qy8H.png

🌚 You can Activate this build with your personal license, or with my recommended Activator found HERE!

🌚 If you want to add WSA with Play Store to this build, download and install the package found HERE!

Sửa lần cuối:

2012mshs

Rìu Vàng Đôi
Q2Q1LQ.png

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

QxG2w8.png

This is my first Windows 11 Version 22H2 build, where I've removed Defender completely.
.NET Framework 3.5
can be installed through control panel without issue in this 22H2 build (tested).

- Removed Features -

- Disabled Features -
Virtual Memory, Widgets, Error Reporting, Indexing, BitLocker, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance, Download Blocking, Logging.

This build has been designed for Maximum Performance, Responsiveness, and Resource Savings.

QxG7Cd.png

• Boot from USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.

QxGUr9.png

I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes, you can download them HERE
For AMD Ryzen Powered PC's 💻, please download the latest Chipset Drivers found at the bottom of my thread HERE
If you have any issues Installing this Build on your PC, Please Read Part 6 of my Tutorial, on how to fix those issues HERE

🌚 Enabling Virtual Memory will help stop Apps from crashing, and improve stability. Run the included Virtual Memory Enabler App in the 'Extras' Folder to enable!

🌚 System Transparency is Enabled by Default, to Disable it, go to Task Manager, Startup Tab, and change clear.exe from enabled, to disabled, and sign out.

QxGA1J.png

Q2QIqr.png

Q2Q54W.png

Q2QHUh.png

Q2QJbj.png

Q2Qr9o.png

Q2Qy8H.png

🌚 You can Activate this build with your personal license, or with my recommended Activator found HERE!

🌚 If you want to add WSA with Play Store to this build, download and install the package found HERE!
Bản này có tab explorer chưa bác? Thấy nhiều người hóng tính năng mới có này!

hnk991

Gà con
- Bác dùng PE đi, chỉ cần download file iso, không cần tạo usb cài đặt nữa (mất thời gian, nhanh hỏng usb hơn).
- Download Ventoy từ trang chủ: https://www.ventoy.net/en/index.html
tạo usb theo kiểu ventoy (rất nhanh và đơn giản). video clip quá trình thực hiện

- Bản PE NHV Boot v570 này (đã được bác @nguyenanhphong rebuild ở topic https://vn-z.vn/threads/nhv-boot-2021-danh-cho-ventoy.41643/#post-606184)
+ download iso về, copy vào usb đã tạo bằng ventoy.
+ Các lần sau ventoy`có cập nhật, chỉ cần chạy cập nhật ventoy là xong, file iso boot không ảnh hưởng gì

Tks bác

Errocel

Gà con
Q2Q1LQ.png

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

QxG2w8.png

.NET Framework 3.5

- Removed Features -

- Disabled Features -

QxG7Cd.png

QxGUr9.png

QxGA1J.png

Q2QIqr.png

Q2Q54W.png

Q2QHUh.png

Q2QJbj.png

Q2Qr9o.png

Q2Qy8H.png

Thank you, mate.

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Thank you, mate.
Thank you
You are welcome.

PhuocNGO

Rìu Bạc Đôi
Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro+ (22621.105) 💥 HUGE Improvements 💥 Optional Defender

bản phát hành Windows 11 22H2 đầu tiên của tôi với nhiều phiên bản, cung cấp Bộ bảo vệ chọn lọc trong quá trình cài đặt.
- Đáp ứng nhu cầu của Người hỗ trợ Phòng thủ và Người tránh Người bảo vệ lol.

● Bản dựng này khắc phục một số sự cố mà tôi gặp phải khi làm việc với Windows 11 phiên bản 22H2.
● Bản dựng này hiện đã hoàn thiện IMO, 22H2 được tối ưu hóa hoàn toàn, sửa lỗi, sắp xếp hợp lý và thúc đẩy hiệu suất.
● Tôi là một người hâm mộ lớn của 22H2 và đã chuyển một số PC của tôi sang nó rồi và chắc chắn sẽ sử dụng bản dựng này cho riêng mình.
● MS Store, Ngôn ngữ, Bản cập nhật, WSA, Cài đặt .NET Framework 3.5, tất cả đã được thử nghiệm và hoạt động.
● Tôi đang nghỉ hè làm công trình xây dựng tùy chỉnh, nhưng công trình xây dựng này sẽ khiến bạn vượt qua cho đến mùa thu, đó là một vẻ đẹp!