Microsoft Product Activator (MPActPro) Tool - [How to Use Guide] | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Microsoft Product Activator (MPActPro) Tool - [How to Use Guide]

r4Rocky

Rìu Chiến Bạc
Did you know the MSAct full set, but currently oOoHPDToOo has been started with the new version of the MPActPro image, Which I feel better than our old used MSTAct Plus.

Features of the tool:
  • Simple interface, easy to use.
  • Support loading CIDs easily according to the IID obtained from the device.
  • The "Hide key" feature helps supporters to hide their key when supporting others.
  • Integrated testing of copyright of existing products on the machine.
Requirement:

.Net Framework4.5
MPActPro

How to Use:

First make sure to install .Net Framework 4.5 or higher on your Windows "only" if you are working on older version of Windows, like Windows 8/Windows 7 etc.

Windows 10 users can skip installing .Net Framework.

1. Unzip the MPActPro into a folder
  2. Double click on the MPActpro.exe inside the folder
  3. From the opened GUI of the tool, you will see option to install, activate and check Windows and Office licenses.
A.) To check all installed licenses, just click "Check license"

A1.) Within few seconds, the installation settings will be displayed, see this image:

CvqqGx0.jpg

B.) "Hiding the product key" Option. Better use this option when you want to hide a key from others, like in a Teamviewer (or simply called as TV) session.

The entire key will be hidden throughout the process, except only last 5 digits.

C.) To install a key, just check the "Hide key" box before you paste a key inside the key box (if you want to hide your key), and click on "Installing." as shown in the image.

87HFUfK.png

Ca.) The tool will show whether the key support "phone activation," or "online activation" etc. along with the Installation ID generated for the product.

Cb.) If the key supports online activation, it will directly get activated.

V6XKN14.jpg

Cc.) Otherwise, you can copy the Installation ID, and go to the Web Tool to get a Confirmation ID (CID).

Image credit: VNZ forum

2019-03-09_12-59-01.png

Cd.) Once, you have a CID, just paste it into the "Confirmation ID (CID)" box within the tool, and press the "Deposit CID" button for the product to activate directly by the tool.

Ce.) After the successful activation/installation of CID, the tool will notify you.

Cf.) To check the activation status, simply click on the "Check license" button in the top right corner of the tool.

CvqqGx0.jpg

[Vietnamese Google Translation of Above Text ]
(Click the spoiler below to view)

Bạn có biết toàn bộ MSAct, nhưng hiện tại oOoHPDToOo đã được bắt đầu với phiên bản mới của hình ảnh MPActPro, tôi cảm thấy tốt hơn so với MSTAct Plus đã sử dụng cũ của chúng tôi.

Các tính năng của công cụ:

• Giao diện đơn giản, dễ sử dụng.
  • Hỗ trợ tải CID dễ dàng theo IID thu được từ thiết bị.
  • Tính năng "Ẩn khóa" giúp người hỗ trợ ẩn khóa của họ khi hỗ trợ người khác.
  • Kiểm tra tích hợp bản quyền của các sản phẩm hiện có trên máy.
Yêu cầu:

.Net Framework4.5
MPActPro

Cách sử dụng:

Trước tiên, hãy đảm bảo cài đặt .Net Framework 4.5 trở lên trên Windows "chỉ" nếu bạn đang làm việc trên phiên bản Windows cũ hơn, như Windows 8 / Windows 7, v.v.

Người dùng Windows 10 có thể bỏ qua việc cài đặt .Net Framework.

1. Giải nén MPActPro vào một thư mục
  2. Nhấp đúp chuột vào MPActpro.exe trong thư mục
  3. Từ GUI đã mở của công cụ, bạn sẽ thấy tùy chọn cài đặt, kích hoạt và kiểm tra giấy phép Windows và Office.
A.) Để kiểm tra tất cả các giấy phép đã cài đặt, chỉ cần nhấp vào "Kiểm tra giấy phép"
A1.) Trong vài giây, cài đặt cài đặt sẽ được hiển thị, xem hình ảnh này:

B.) Tùy chọn "Ẩn khóa sản phẩm". Sử dụng tốt hơn tùy chọn này khi bạn muốn ẩn một khóa khỏi người khác, như trong phiên Teamviewer (hay gọi đơn giản là TV).

Toàn bộ khóa sẽ được ẩn trong suốt quá trình, ngoại trừ chỉ có 5 chữ số cuối cùng.

C.) Để cài đặt khóa, chỉ cần chọn hộp "Ẩn khóa" trước khi dán khóa vào hộp khóa (nếu bạn muốn ẩn khóa) và nhấp vào "Cài đặt". như thể hiện trong hình ảnh.
Ca.) Công cụ sẽ hiển thị liệu phím hỗ trợ "kích hoạt điện thoại" hay "kích hoạt trực tuyến", v.v. cùng với ID cài đặt được tạo cho sản phẩm.
Cb.) Nếu khóa hỗ trợ kích hoạt trực tuyến, nó sẽ trực tiếp được kích hoạt.
Cc.) Nếu không, bạn có thể sao chép ID cài đặt và truy cập Công cụ web để lấy ID xác nhận (CID).

Tín dụng hình ảnh: diễn đàn VNZ

Cd.) Một lần, bạn có CID, chỉ cần dán nó vào hộp "ID xác nhận (CID)" trong công cụ và nhấn nút "Gửi CID" cho sản phẩm để kích hoạt trực tiếp bằng công cụ.
Ce.) Sau khi kích hoạt / cài đặt CID thành công, công cụ sẽ thông báo cho bạn.
Cf.) Để kiểm tra trạng thái kích hoạt, chỉ cần nhấp vào nút "Kiểm tra giấy phép" ở góc trên cùng bên phải của công cụ.

Links:

Note: Links have been restored as per developer guidelines at comment #14.

Thanks Everyone for visiting. CIAO.

Sửa lần cuối bởi điều hành viên:

r4Rocky

Rìu Chiến Bạc
Pass giải nén là hpdtruong.tk
Bạn nên uplink trực tiếp chứ đừng dẫn sang trang web khác.

Don't worry! I have removed the links. I have added a link back, because the developer at some other place has requested a link back to his blog for downloading. So, I did same here, anyways enjoy the tool

Sửa lần cuối:

ovinguyen

Life is inherently sweet but also bitter.
Did you know the MSAct full set, but currently oOoHPDToOo has been started with the new version of the MPActPro image, Which I feel better than our old used MSTAct Plus.

Features of the tool:
  • The "Hide key" feature helps supporters to hide their key when supporting others.
Requirement:

.Net Framework4.5
MPActPro

How to Use:

First make sure to install .Net Framework 4.5 or higher on your Windows "only" if you are working on older version of Windows, like Windows 8/Windows 7 etc.

3. From the opened GUI of the tool, you will see option to install, activate and check Windows and Office licenses.

A1.) Within few seconds, the installation settings will be displayed, see this image:

CvqqGx0.jpg

B.) "Hiding the product key" Option. Better use this option when you want to hide a key from others, like in a Teamviewer (or simply called as TV) session.

The entire key will be hidden throughout the process, except only last 5 digits.

C.) To install a key, just check the "Hide key" box before you paste a key inside the key box (if you want to hide your key), and click on "Installing." as shown in the image.

87HFUfK.png

Ca.) The tool will show whether the key support "phone activation," or "online activation" etc. along with the Installation ID generated for the product.

V6XKN14.jpg

Cc.) Otherwise, you can copy the Installation ID, and go to the Web Tool to get a Confirmation ID (CID).

Cd.) Once, you have a CID, just paste it into the "Confirmation ID (CID)" box within the tool, and press the "Deposit CID" button for the product to activate directly by the tool.

Ce.) After the successful activation/installation of CID, the tool will notify you.

Cf.) To check the activation status, simply click on the "Check license" button in the top right corner of the tool.

CvqqGx0.jpg

Download Links

Web Activation Link

P/S: Links have been removed as some members are objecting to linking to developer site. Who has requested a link back for downloading the tool at some other place.

I have sent a message to the developer, if he responds I will add the download link.

I and some person knew about this tool, but the developer did not set share publicly so we could not share it, now he set share publicly. Thank you for sharing it with everyone

Sửa lần cuối:

r4Rocky

Rìu Chiến Bạc
I and another person knew about this tool, but writer did not set share publicly so we have not share it, now he set share publicly. Thank you for sharing it with everyone

I knew about it too, but as you said I too never talked about it before the developers shared it on another site. Now, since a member has objected I have removed the download link.

Let the developer take the call whether he wants to share it or not.

ovinguyen

I knew about it too, but as you said I too never talked about it before the developers shared it on another site. Now, since a member has objected I have removed the download link.

Let the developer take the call whether he wants to share it or not.
Yeb, I has saw the developers shared it on the site too, he has just updated his site and shared it.

hpdtruong

TruongHuynhIT
Hi everyone, author at here ??
1) you can share my link to my blog to show your support, because at my blog, you will find that link is shorten link to make money, so I hope you know that for me.

2) or you can put download link you get at blog and also direct link to download the tool directly, just like my post about W7Act (you can go to my profile to find, because I'm on mobile no, so it a bit difficult to add the link to that post)

Just remember to credit me and I'll appreciate that.

Thanks for helping me share the tool to everyone. And hope you guys will support me more with next projects ;)

Have a good day.

Sửa lần cuối bởi điều hành viên:

camon

Búa Đá
Please send the download link for me . Thank you so much

Sửa lần cuối:

r4Rocky

Rìu Chiến Bạc
Hi everyone, author at here ??
1) you can share my link to my blog to show your support, because at my blog, you will find that link is shorten link to make money, so I hope you know that for me.

2) or you can put download link you get at blog and also direct link to download the tool directly, just like my post about W7Act (you can go to my profile to find, because I'm on mobile no, so it a bit difficult to add the link to that post)

Just remember to credit me and I'll appreciate that.

Thanks for helping me share the tool to everyone. And hope you guys will support me more with next projects ;)

Have a good day.

Thanks for writing in. I have restored the links as per your advice above. You can check, if anything missing just let me know, I will make the required update.

I generally don't jump to write except exceptions. The tool is excellent Keep it updated.

I have some features in my mind, will let you know later either through this post, or message.

r4Rocky

Rìu Chiến Bạc
Dear all VNZ members, I have added a Google Translation of my native English language text in Vietnamese for all of you to read the text easily.

Since English is my native language, hence I will add a Google Translation of all my post as requested by a member.

Vietnamese Translation

Kính gửi tất cả các thành viên VNZ, tôi đã thêm một bản dịch Google bản văn tiếng Anh bằng tiếng Việt cho tất cả các bạn đọc văn bản một cách dễ dàng.

Vì tiếng Anh là ngôn ngữ mẹ đẻ của tôi, do đó tôi sẽ thêm Bản dịch Google cho tất cả bài đăng của mình theo yêu cầu của thành viên.

KenKily

Gà con

Features of the tool:
Requirement:

.Net Framework4.5
MPActPro

How to Use:

CvqqGx0.jpg

87HFUfK.png

V6XKN14.jpg

Image credit: VNZ forum

2019-03-09_12-59-01.png

CvqqGx0.jpg

[Vietnamese Google Translation of Above Text ]
(Click the spoiler below to view)

Bạn có biết toàn bộ MSAct, nhưng hiện tại oOoHPDToOo đã được bắt đầu với phiên bản mới của hình ảnh MPActPro, tôi cảm thấy tốt hơn so với MSTAct Plus đã sử dụng cũ của chúng tôi.

Các tính năng của công cụ:

• Giao diện đơn giản, dễ sử dụng.
  • Hỗ trợ tải CID dễ dàng theo IID thu được từ thiết bị.
  • Tính năng "Ẩn khóa" giúp người hỗ trợ ẩn khóa của họ khi hỗ trợ người khác.
  • Kiểm tra tích hợp bản quyền của các sản phẩm hiện có trên máy.
Yêu cầu:

.Net Framework4.5
MPActPro

Cách sử dụng:

Trước tiên, hãy đảm bảo cài đặt .Net Framework 4.5 trở lên trên Windows "chỉ" nếu bạn đang làm việc trên phiên bản Windows cũ hơn, như Windows 8 / Windows 7, v.v.

Người dùng Windows 10 có thể bỏ qua việc cài đặt .Net Framework.

1. Giải nén MPActPro vào một thư mục
  2. Nhấp đúp chuột vào MPActpro.exe trong thư mục
  3. Từ GUI đã mở của công cụ, bạn sẽ thấy tùy chọn cài đặt, kích hoạt và kiểm tra giấy phép Windows và Office.
A.) Để kiểm tra tất cả các giấy phép đã cài đặt, chỉ cần nhấp vào "Kiểm tra giấy phép"
A1.) Trong vài giây, cài đặt cài đặt sẽ được hiển thị, xem hình ảnh này:

B.) Tùy chọn "Ẩn khóa sản phẩm". Sử dụng tốt hơn tùy chọn này khi bạn muốn ẩn một khóa khỏi người khác, như trong phiên Teamviewer (hay gọi đơn giản là TV).

Toàn bộ khóa sẽ được ẩn trong suốt quá trình, ngoại trừ chỉ có 5 chữ số cuối cùng.

C.) Để cài đặt khóa, chỉ cần chọn hộp "Ẩn khóa" trước khi dán khóa vào hộp khóa (nếu bạn muốn ẩn khóa) và nhấp vào "Cài đặt". như thể hiện trong hình ảnh.
Ca.) Công cụ sẽ hiển thị liệu phím hỗ trợ "kích hoạt điện thoại" hay "kích hoạt trực tuyến", v.v. cùng với ID cài đặt được tạo cho sản phẩm.
Cb.) Nếu khóa hỗ trợ kích hoạt trực tuyến, nó sẽ trực tiếp được kích hoạt.
Cc.) Nếu không, bạn có thể sao chép ID cài đặt và truy cập Công cụ web để lấy ID xác nhận (CID).

Tín dụng hình ảnh: diễn đàn VNZ

Cd.) Một lần, bạn có CID, chỉ cần dán nó vào hộp "ID xác nhận (CID)" trong công cụ và nhấn nút "Gửi CID" cho sản phẩm để kích hoạt trực tiếp bằng công cụ.
Ce.) Sau khi kích hoạt / cài đặt CID thành công, công cụ sẽ thông báo cho bạn.
Cf.) Để kiểm tra trạng thái kích hoạt, chỉ cần nhấp vào nút "Kiểm tra giấy phép" ở góc trên cùng bên phải của công cụ.

Links:

No quote

Note: Links have been restored as per developer guidelines at comment #14.

thử mấy tool mà vẫn ko active được cái win 7

ovinguyen

thử mấy tool mà vẫn ko active được cái win 7
Bạn tham khảo bên này nha
Còn bạn ko get được CID thì post qua bên topic này bọn mình giúp cho

KenKily

Gà con
Bạn tham khảo bên này nha
Còn bạn ko get được CID thì post qua bên topic này bọn mình giúp cho
bạn có zalo hay gì có thể liên lạc trực tiếp được ko, cho mình xin mình liên lạc luôn cho tiện