Kaspersky Total Security + 500 days | Page 469 | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We don't have any banner, Flash, animation, obnoxious sound, or popup ad. We do not implement these annoying types of ads!

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

Please add https://vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Kaspersky Total Security + 500 days

Carolina

Rìu Sắt Đôi
Information about the free version:
Kaspersky Free Kaspersky Free is an update of the free version of protection.
When switching to this update, you get the already familiar high quality protection, complemented by our new developments, with a completely updated interface for easy use.
You can also always switch to a paid subscription of the Kaspersky application without additional downloading and installing software.

File Antivirus

File Antivirus helps to avoid infection of the computer's file system. The component starts at the start of the operating system, is constantly in the computer's RAM and checks all files that are opened, saved and run on your computer and on all attached disks. Kaspersky Free intercepts every access to a file and checks this file for the presence of known viruses and other applications that pose a threat. Further work with the file is possible only if the file is not infected or has been successfully cured. If the file cannot be cured for some reason, it will be deleted. In this case, a copy of the file will be quarantined. If an infected file with the same name is placed in the place of the deleted file, only a copy of the last file is stored in quarantine. A copy of the previous file with the same name is not saved.

Mail Antivirus

Mail Antivirus checks incoming and outgoing mail messages on your computer. The message will be available to the addressee only if it does not contain dangerous objects.

Internet protection

Internet protection intercepts and blocks the execution of scripts located on websites if these scripts pose a threat to computer security. Internet protection also controls all web traffic and blocks access to dangerous sites.

Anti-Phishing

Anti-Phishing allows you to check web addresses for belonging to the list of phishing web addresses. This component is built into Internet protection.

Activity monitoring

The Activity Monitoring component cancels changes in the operating system caused by malicious and other program activity. The component protects against malware, including: exploits; screen lock programs; encryption programs that encrypt data; ransomware programs that encrypt data or block access to files or the system, and then demand a ransom for restoring files or access to these files. It is not recommended to turn off this component

Protection against network attacks

The Protection against
Network attacks component is launched at the start of the operating system and monitors the incoming traffic activity characteristic of network attacks. Having detected an attack attempt on a computer, Kaspersky Free blocks any network activity of the attacking computer against your computer

On-screen keyboard

The on-screen keyboard avoids the interception of data entered through the hardware keyboard, and protects personal data from interception by taking screenshots. Antimalware Scan Interface (AMSI) Antimalware Scan Interface (AMSI) allows a third-party application with AMSI support to send objects to Kaspersky Free for additional verification (for example, PowerShell scripts) and receive the results of checking these objects.

mieuboy

Búa Đá Đôi
Thanks @Carolina for your sharing. In the thread of @mieuboy, I think that he would like to understand clearly what is the feature "Existing Virus Removal" in comparing between Standard and Free version of Kaspersky. And can Free version do that? If he use Free Version, he can follow your instruction.

Xem phần đính kèm 52537
yes, i use free version. and i want to know what is the existing virus removal. If my computer have virus that exist before i install kaspersky free, and after install, i full scan. What happen?.

kutycma

Búa Gỗ Đôi
Kaspersky Premium 6/7/2025
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thank bro. đã kích hoạt được.