This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Giúp kích hoạt by phone Windows và Office 2'

Trạng thái
Không mở trả lời sau này.

DR ADHAM

Búa Đá
[QUOTE = "vuhahuydan, post: 60884, member: 38697"] Yesterday, [USER = 54907] @DR ADHAM [/ USER] visited the VNZ forum and entered our Topic. This is an opportunity to make friends with other forum members. Although [USER = 54907] @DR ADHAM [/ USER] only writes English, it is also an opportunity for VNZ members to learn more. Therefore, we must show hospitality (hospitality) to foreign members to help, not thanks.

Previously, [USER = 54907] @DR ADHAM [/ USER] asked me why does Topic have to show age? I answer: Because Vietnamese has many different personal pronouns, depending on age, to show respect for young people compared to older people. Knowing that, [USER = 54907] @DR ADHAM [/ USER], 33t, did the Vietnamese sentence correctly: "Customary entry": showing age, calling me "Uncle" (uncle) : D (vyzzer also imitates calling me that! : D) Immediately to foreigners like [USER = 54907] @DR ADHAM [/ USER], it is necessary to understand the Topic of the Topic and comply with the requirements, unlike some cities VNZ members. What a blame!

[USER = 54907] @DR ADHAM [/ USER] is a VIP at nsane and a very enthusiastic member to help activate, answer questions, Call Skype helps get CID, etc. He is very popular at nsane and has a special sense of humor (sense of humor), but he is very disciplined, well-mannered, science I must admire! [/ QUOTE]

That's a very big statement about me, Uncle !!
I'm just an end-user that's curious to learn and share his little knowledge.
Thanks again to all of you for the very warm welcome both here in that lovely topic and via PMs.
Thanks for your emotional hospitality.

PS: These thanks are not for you uncle @vuhahuydan
No thanks between friends you know.

haibmh

Quyền Trượng Hồng Ngọc
Yes,I'm not first post all keys on file keys!
First is On-Off from Russia.

vuhahuydan

Wanderer
Tài khoản bị khóa
Welcome back, @DR ADHAM
You deserve it, really! and we're glad to see you here, joining us to help VNZ members with your own ability that I know is very worthwhile. Therefore, I'd like you to pay a regular visit to our Forum in general and to our Topic in particular.
I'm not exaggerating, @DR ADHAM but the warm hospitality you receive here is what Vietnamese people do when visitors stop by their houses. That's the common characteristic of all Vietnamese people.

PS: You needn't quote my post because GG Translate is terrible. It distorted my language.

Sửa lần cuối:

vuhahuydan

Wanderer
Tài khoản bị khóa

I couldn't agree more, @DR ADHAM

haibmh

Quyền Trượng Hồng Ngọc
Tham gia với bác @haibmh cho vui.
5 Key MS Office 2013 Proplus Retail (phone) key nhặt dc.

Không có trích dẫn
Key bác vừa post tẹo đã sang đến CN rồi bác nhá và cả nước Nga xa xôi nữa.Xem ai like là biết liền à
Sau post key dạng khó tìm này bác nên để hide 2 lớp: lớp 1 like to view,lớp 2 hide số post hay số like bác ạ!

vuhahuydan

Wanderer
Tài khoản bị khóa
Key bác vừa post tẹo đã sang đến CN rồi bác nhá và cả nước Nga xa xôi nữa.Xem ai like là biết liền à
Tôi đã nhìn ra người đáng ngờ đó. Nếu cứ tiếp tục xảy ra việc mang key đi xứ khác, tôi sẽ báo Admin Ban Nick vĩnh viễn. Tôi cảnh báo Nick đó. Không qua mắt tôi được đâu!

haibmh

Quyền Trượng Hồng Ngọc
10 Keys Office 2016 MSDNR Retail (Tested)
Không có trích dẫn
Đúng rồi đó bác ạ,mấy topic post phần mềm của em toàn hide kiểu này nên "lộ" ra nhiều thành viên"hay" đáo để.Dạo này em có thói quen mỗi lần đăng nhập là kích ngay vào quả chuông,chụp hình lại cho vui rồi tìm xem ai nên"chơi" cùng,ai nên "tránh"

haibmh

Quyền Trượng Hồng Ngọc
Lộ key hết rồi hả chú @haibmh?
Nhưng còn 1 key nữa chưa đăng!
1 key được share cách đấy 2 tuần rồi bác,những key khác giảm chậm nhưng hôm nay 1 tên Pháp public key 10 pro trên Fb,thế là có nhiều người dùng"chiêu" em bày bác đó nên ra hết luôn.Tóm lại là cái gì GG đã index thì tốt nhất là public ngay cho"hot",để ngắm vui được vài hôm thôi bác ạ

Trạng thái
Không mở trả lời sau này.