Discussion - Do you love your current job? | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Discussion Do you love your current job?

Magaten

Búa Gỗ
Hi fellows,

How old are you, and how many jobs have you experienced?

Do you love your current job? Why and why not?

Magaten

Búa Gỗ
I began my career as a salesman for three years. Then I quit and had a 1-year gap to consider my strengths and weaknesses. Luckily, an opportunity came up, and I grabbed it. Do I love my job? Yes, but not 100%. We are all human and never 100% satisfied with anything. But I do love my job. I can work anywhere with my laptop. I don't have to go to the office from Monday to Friday. And it helps me reach my goals.

Sửa lần cuối:

Magaten

Búa Gỗ
'Hi,

Like most traditional families, my parents put me where I sit there.
The benefits are: high salary and… ah no and
On the other hand: stress, don’t want to sharpen skill.
But I still don’t want to change to another job until I get back all the money my parents spent for me.
You know, when you like what you do, you can overcome all the difficulties.
I still remember the weeks I trained River Flows in You - a piano song by Yiruma, I felt very sleepy in hot noon, but I still overcame it and played until dinner! Until now after 15 years, I have forgotten almost how to play piano, but my effort in the old days still in my memory.

If I have a family in the future, I will introduce my children to many jobs and let them choose the job they like - which can earn money legally of course.
Thanks for reading!’
Thanks for sharing. Seem like you work for government or state agencies.

liathia

Gà con
haha, I'm not ad or mod, just kidding them.

Magaten

Búa Gỗ
Xin kinh nghiệm cho người học tiếng anh mất gốc các bác ơi
Try to change everything around you to English.

1) Change your browser, mobile phone, Windows OS, etc., to English.
2) Take notes in English.
3) Take part in forums using English, such as Reddit, Quora, etc.
4) Read the news in English.
5) Change your game interface to English.

Sửa lần cuối:

Volvo1993

Búa Đá
Try to change everything around you to English.

1) Change your browser, mobile phone, Windows OS, etc., to English.
2) Take notes in English.
3) Take part in forums using English, such as Reddit, Quora, etc.
4) Read the news in English.
5) Change your game interface to English.
Bác có tài liệu nào hay giáo trình nào hay share e với ạ? Trên reddit bác follow chủ đề gì ạ, cảm ơn bác

Magaten

Búa Gỗ
Bác có tài liệu nào hay giáo trình nào hay share e với ạ? Trên reddit bác follow chủ đề gì ạ, cảm ơn bác
Mình chủ yếu đọc báo tiếng Anh và tham gia diễn đàn nước ngoài thôi.

1) Bạn tải Google News về, chọn các lĩnh vực mà mình yêu thích, rồi chuyển sang ngôn ngữ tiếng Anh.
2) Bạn vào Reddit, chọn các chủ đề mà mình thích, rồi vào đó chém gió với bọn tây.

tranthin1201

Búa Gỗ
Xin kinh nghiệm cho người học tiếng anh mất gốc các bác ơi
My advice:
Try to learn English like a kid,
Step by step, little by little,
Learn the easy things first,
Use books with Photos and accompanying audio. Don't use books contain only words,
Don't try to translate to Vietnamese; try to translate to things in your brain like photos and scenes imagination,

Focus on learning by ear and brain; don't try to read only.

Take your time; simplicity is highly important.

atula

Búa Gỗ
I don’t like this job. I hate it so much because I have not gotten job since last year. I feel like a useless person

yeah i love it, i has been more than 13 ys exp. and now i working on active env with the young and active people
they help me to cleary my mine and take more energy of working of life