Thảo luận - Share Key Windows - Office (Everyone) ~By~LDSSK~ | Page 33 | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Thảo luận Share Key Windows - Office (Everyone) ~By~LDSSK~

Trạng thái
Không mở trả lời sau này.

ovinguyen

Life is inherently sweet but also bitter.

r4Rocky

Rìu Chiến Bạc
Không có trích dẫn

Blocked. Really, terrific, just before posting, I had tested the key was available for phone activation. This shows how much activation are happening every minute. That's the reason, I never involve myself into key sharing.

Sửa lần cuối:

r4Rocky

Rìu Chiến Bạc
key retail especially with office 2019 when sharing publicly, it will die within a few hours.
That is obvious

Interestingly, I opened the post to edit it to make the key available to members with around 1000 Likes, but I was greeted with this "key blocked" message. The keys are all over net.

Luckily, I did not get the chance to edit, otherwise I myself could not see the key, because I am under 400 Likes as of now.....Haha.

titinh

Búa Gỗ
Office 2016 Pro Plus retail nhé.
Không có trích dẫn
Office 2016 Pro Plus retail nhé.
Không có trích dẫn
cam on ban
minh dung key cua ban cho cai thi MC yeu cau kich hoat
kich hoat internet thi bi bao bo phan nao do bi hong ko the kich hoat duoc .
kich hoat qua dt thi minh ko biet cach ban co the giup cho minh duoc ko

@sec0

Rìu Chiến Vàng Chấm
Interestingly, I opened the post to edit it to make the key available to members with around 1000 Likes, but I was greeted with this "key blocked" message. The keys are all over net.

Luckily, I did not get the chance to edit, otherwise I myself could not see the key, because I am under 400 Likes as of now.....Haha.
Do not see the key, say block, so it is spam

thuwowngr

Cho đi là nhận được.
Trạng thái
Không mở trả lời sau này.