Thảo luận - Share Key Windows - Office (Everyone) ~By~LDSSK~ | Page 56 | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Thảo luận Share Key Windows - Office (Everyone) ~By~LDSSK~

Trạng thái
Không mở trả lời sau này.

finng

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Tài khoản bị khóa

r4Rocky

Rìu Chiến Bạc
Do not deceive me! I know this key very well and it has been blocked for a long time. You previously activated your Office and now with error 0xC004C060 you can still get a CID.

@finng, first of all there is no such thing "swindle" here. As I said, I share keys only when arrived in my inbox and then do a key validity check. If the key is valid for activation only then I proceed to post them.
  1. Neither me, nor "anyone" else is producing these keys. They are shared everyday on hundreds of places all over internet. So, no one can guarantee, for how long a key would remain active. Nobody, is sharing a key with a life long guarantee. It can remain active for hours/days, or can die in few seconds.
  2. If a key remain valid, the product will get activated otherwise, kindly move on to another key.
  3. There are many keys which had thousands of active counts for months, but the moment those were shared, the count was reduced to few hundreds.
Nobody is charging or forcing anyone to use a key, so your statement "two swindlers" has no taking here.

It was "only" a Like pressed that was pressed to see the key, if anyone feels "swindling" here, they are free to "Unlike" the post. That's, it.

PS: Just, before sharing that particular key, I had run it through PID check on KhoaToanTin, and it reported "online activation," so I shared it.

Sửa lần cuối:

finng

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Tài khoản bị khóa
@finng, first of all there is no such thing "swindle" here. As I said, I share keys only when arrived in my inbox and then do a key validity check. If the key is valid for activation only then I proceed to post them.
  1. Neither me, nor "anyone" else is producing these keys. They are shared everyday on hundreds of places all over internet. So, no one can guarantee, for how long a key would remain active. Nobody, is sharing a key with a life long guarantee. It can remain active for hours/days, or can die in few seconds.
  2. If a key remain valid, the product will get activated otherwise, kindly move on to another key.
  3. There are many keys which had thousands of active counts for months, but the moment those were shared, the count was reduced to few hundreds.
Nobody is charging or forcing anyone to use a key, so your statement "two swindlers" has no taking here.

It was "only" a Like pressed that was pressed to see the key, if anyone feels "swindling" here, they are free to "Unlike" the post. That's, it.
I have already said everything before.
Office 2019 ProPlus key was published locked 11 hours ago.
No need to make excuses and look for yourself the defenders of your deception.

Hoang Duch2

Rồng Đỏ
Do not deceive me! I know this key very well and it has been blocked for a long time. You previously activated your Office and now with error 0xC004C060 you can still get a CID.

Are you out of your mind? How could I get CID if this key is blocked? Is this the error 0xC004C060? Check back with the picture above on post #1277, are they the same IID?

r4Rocky

Rìu Chiến Bạc
Are you out of your mind? How could I get CID if this key is blocked? Is this the error 0xC004C060? Check back with the picture above on post #1277, are they the same IID?

Xem phần đính kèm 3116

Xem phần đính kèm 3117

I don't simply understand why people rely on others reporting, just check yourself when you are in doubts. Somebody reported, the key is 060, so they just go for it.

Take an example, when I posted that key it was reported to be available for "online activation" by the PID checker, now the same key and the same site has this report:

Key: XRT86-NRVKV-TD2VD-689XD-FM7PT
Errorcode: 0xC004C060
Time: 3/24/2019 7:57:34 AM (GMT+7)

Basically, PID check is not always correct, but I just rely on it. If it reports a key as 060, even if it's available for activation, I don't share those keys.

Hoang Duch2

Rồng Đỏ
I don't simply understand why people rely on others reporting, just check yourself when you are in doubts. Somebody reported, the key is 060, so they just go for it.

Take an example, when I posted that key it was reported to be available for "online activation" by the PID checker, now the same key and the same site has this report:

Basically, PID check is not always correct, but I just rely on it. If it reports a key as 060, even if it's available for activation, I don't share those keys.

Based on what he said about the error 60 and you still get the CID, really? The only way for let him know is attaching those pictures and his post, if not, who knows? People these days like to delete their post after they have made a mistake.

phj4nhpr09xx

† God bless Country Music & Country Gospel Music ♫
Thành viên BQT
Please think easily for the comfortable life, my brothers! I will not analyze concretely and discuss anything here about the contents you guys are mentioning and commenting. Helping others is better instead of quarreling. We are a big happy family, so please love, help, esteem, compassionate together. I will give one warning point per person if you guys still continue having the rude comments.
@Hoang Duch2 @r4Rocky @finng

r4Rocky

Rìu Chiến Bạc
Dear VNZ members, a humble appeal, please, don't misuse "Like" button just to copy a shared key by simply clicking on "Like" and then "Unliking" a post.

It's quite understood that duplicates/triplicates when sharing keys can happen, because there is no way to check already shared keys and moreover, keys are shared in many threads.

But, that's exceptional and is different from "Liking" a post first and then immediately "Unlinking" it after copies the key. The software alerts you when somebody likes a post and vice a versa.

Google Translation:

Các thành viên VNZ thân mến, xin mời, xin đừng lạm dụng nút "Thích" chỉ để sao chép khóa được chia sẻ bằng cách nhấp vào "Thích" và sau đó "Không đạp xe" một bài đăng.

Điều khá dễ hiểu là trùng lặp / ba lần khi chia sẻ khóa có thể xảy ra, bởi vì không có cách nào để kiểm tra các khóa đã chia sẻ và hơn nữa, các khóa được chia sẻ trong nhiều luồng.

Nhưng, đó là điều đặc biệt và khác với "Thích" một bài đăng trước và sau đó ngay lập tức "Hủy liên kết" sau khi sao chép khóa. Phần mềm thông báo cho bạn khi ai đó thích một bài đăng và ngược lại.

r4Rocky

Rìu Chiến Bạc
Sửa lần cuối:
Trạng thái
Không mở trả lời sau này.