Kaspersky Total Security + 500 days | Page 139 | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Kaspersky Total Security + 500 days

bản total co giống KíS ko bác, em trc h chỉ dùng quen kis
kaspersky-anitvirus-comparison.jpg
đây nè bác. Chỉ là phiên bản cao cấp hơn thôi. có nhiều chức năng hơn. Khi bác nhập key vào nó sẽ báo là đây key của phiên bản khác, và sẽ hõi mình có đồng ý chuyển sang phiên bản đo ko. Bác ok thì nó sẽ tự động chuyển sang phiên bản đó cho mình.

RuSLanD81

Gà con
Since I am also new to your forum, I have no understanding of how to make my request. But in fact, I would very much like to use one of the keys offered by you for Kaspersky Total Security 2021. Of those that were displayed in the last messages above, unfortunately they were no longer working. Apparently I'm not that quick.
If anyone wants to draw their attention to my request, please send me the key in a private message

CEOPRO8X

Gà con
Since I am also new to your forum, I have no understanding of how to make my request. But in fact, I would very much like to use one of the keys offered by you for Kaspersky Total Security 2021. Of those that were displayed in the last messages above, unfortunately they were no longer working. Apparently I'm not that quick.
If anyone wants to draw their attention to my request, please send me the key in a private message
Hello, thank you for your interest in the forum, please follow this page every day, someone will share it for you for free. Good luck!