Code convert và kích hoạt office 2019 VL | Page 20 | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Code convert và kích hoạt office 2019 VL

gompei

Gà con
mình làm theo hướng dẫn, nhưng tới bước Get Activation ID thì hiện ra error_at_server2.

ttht97

Búa Gỗ
các bác thông não giúp e get web là ntn đó ạ, hay cho e xin 1 đường link với

Don Julio

Gà con
Mình đã gọi để lấy CID nhưng nó vẫn nói "The Installation ID (IID) and the Confirmation ID (CID) do not match. Please confirm the IID and reacquire a new CID if necessary". Mình cần giúp đỡ. Cảm ơn bạn.

larva1301

Búa Gỗ
Mình đã gọi để lấy CID nhưng nó vẫn nói "The Installation ID (IID) and the Confirmation ID (CID) do not match. Please confirm the IID and reacquire a new CID if necessary". Mình cần giúp đỡ. Cảm ơn bạn.
Key còn ngon mà mình mới active office19 ngon lành cành đào

Khi mình chạy Get key thì nó báo như vầy:
Oh Dear!
I was not able to validate your installation ID. Please have the Activation window up on your computer screen, so you can have this number handy. The representative will need this number to help with activating your product.

TieuTam

Búa Đá
vừa bị nó như thế này ad ơi

Oh Dear!
I was not able to validate your installation ID. Please have the Activation window up on your computer screen, so you can have this number handy. The representative will need this number to help with activating your product.

@sec0

Rìu Chiến Vàng Chấm

Oh Dear!
Key đã hết lượt get qua web , giờ chỉ còn call qua phone

chubinhphuong

Nhận không thì cũng cho không.

Oh Dear!
Số của bạn cũng xui nhỉ! Chọn đúng giữa 2 thời gian.
Giá bạn đăng luôn cái IID là OK giúp được rồi!

1626269989625.png

1626270077442.png