This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Chia sẻ Key Bản Quyền ESET Endpoint Antivirus Ver 7 mới nhất

Trạng thái
Không mở trả lời sau này.

Thanh Tin

Gà con
casm on bac

zyalon

Gà con
[QUOTE = "hoabattu1287, post: 79396, member: 31400"] In general, the current anti-virus software for all users including mbam and kas is the majority.

By chance I used the eset test, I found it to be as light as mbam, but it was easy to find the key of the eset.

Again, it is not difficult to block updates or release keys like mbam when updating new versions. (You are unlucky to release the key and I am one of the few)

But easy to find, even if the key is blocked, it is easy to find a new key to add.

I used it for a long time (range over 4 months) key still lives and updates regularly.

Key Text format you just copy and paste into active is copyrighted only.

After successfully activating you only need to use and use until the key is blocked.

"Of course, I encourage you not to block hosts or use any one to interfere with the eset."

Key is used until October 20, 2121 - For about 600 active devices !

Link key here: No citations

I earnestly thank you [USER = 8452] @Tran Quang Ha [/ USER] has shown a lot of excitement for the eset forum. Who gave me a very real experience of ESET products. [/ QUOTE]
taks

ToanTam2007

Búa Gỗ
thanks bạn thớt nhiều nhé. mình vừa cài bản win của bạn chia sẻ xong qua đây lấy luôn key bản quyền chạy phát ăn luôn. Cảm ơn nhiều lắm

dangconghanh

Búa Đá
Thử xem sao.

thank

Trạng thái
Không mở trả lời sau này.