This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Desktop & Văn phòng ABBYY FineReader 15 CORPORATE (UNLOCK FULL ... UNLIMITED ALL) - Chuyển đổi ảnh scan sang Word, PDF...

tuantomato

Gà con
Rất cảm ơn chủ thớt

ntthi01

Gà con
Thank you!

xuanphe

Gà con
cam on bạn nhé mình đang tìm

nhokkanct

Gà con
cảm ơn bác nhiều ạ

DarkPhoenix

Búa Gỗ
Cảm ơn Lão

thanks

tdc alex

Gà con
[QUOTE = "Vo Danh Lao Nhan, post: 217735, member: 91073"]
1. Hello everyone, today I share the software ABBYY FINEREADER 15 CORPORATE, I have unlocked it full. This version I unlock and use Lifetime always. You test and then report to see if there are any errors.

2. The previous share version, I separate the private settings and the private unlock. This time share, for your convenience in installing and unlocking, I have integrated Setup and silient unlock into a Repack file (2 in 1). Therefore, you just need to download file ABBYY FineReader Corporate (15.0.18.1494) _Repack.exe . Then run this file and wait for it to be unlocked and wait for it to be unlocked. Also do not have to do anything

3. Below is the download link of ABBYY Finereader 15 Corporate (Repack)

No quote No quote
No quote

4. Below is a video of how to install and activate the software made by you [USER = 16962] sugarkim [/ USER]:

[MEDIA = youtube] oR3X2YNrVUo [/ MEDIA]

[/ QUOTE]
thnks

tdc alex

Gà con
thank good software

VnStarOne

Gà con
Mình bị giao cho đánh lại cả trăm trang bản giấy, để thử scan xong chuyển sang word được không. Cảm ơn chủ thớt