Chia sẻ - [09-Apr-24: 22631.3447] Windows 11 dành cho old PC: UPDATABLE, ỔN ĐỊNH, MƯỢT MÀ, link mediafire/gg drive | Page 38 | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Chia sẻ [09-Apr-24: 22631.3447] Windows 11 dành cho old PC: UPDATABLE, ỔN ĐỊNH, MƯỢT MÀ, link mediafire/gg drive

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro+ (22621.105)

🔥 Windows 11 22H2 LiTE by FBConan 🔥

Link MF, cảm ơn bác 2012mshs: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rt8x..._11_Pro%2B_%2822621.105%29_By_FBConan.7z/file
pw: phoenixliteos

⇝ Designed to Breathe New Life Into Your PC ⇜

➡️ Multi Edition ISO!
➡️ 4 GB Installed Size!
➡️ Multi Language Support!
➡️ Updates Paused Until 2099!
➡️ Full Featured, Updatable Build!
➡️ Optional Defender During Setup!
➡️ Extreme Performance for your Apps and Games!
➡️ Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks!
➡️ Bypasses Microsoft's Forced Account Creation during Setup / Installation!

QxG2w8.png

🎉 Fixes / Changes / Updates 🎉
➡️ Adds Optional Defender During Setup (Multi Edition)
➡️ Fixes Defender Services (Can update build without re-activating)
➡️ Fixes .NET Framework 3.5 Installation
➡️ Disables Transparency (More Stock Look)
➡️ Fixes Night Light Function
➡️ Improved Optimization
➡️ Improved Performance

- Removed Features -

Cortana, Smart Screen, Edge, Some UWP Apps.

- Disabled Features -
Defender (Optional), Virtual Memory, Widgets, Error Reporting, Indexing, BitLocker, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance, Download Blocking, Logging.

- Performance Prioritized -
This build has been designed to Maximize Performance, Responsiveness, and Resource Savings.

➡️ Build Authored by FBConan.

QxG7Cd.png

• Use Rufus ONLY to write the ISO to a USB Drive.
• Boot from USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
• Requires 2GB RAM, and 8 GB Storage Space.
• Your PC Will Restart Once After Install.

QxGUr9.png

I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes, you can download them HERE
For AMD Ryzen Powered PC's 💻, please download the latest Chipset Drivers found at the bottom of my thread HERE
If you have any issues Installing this Build on your PC, Please Read Part 6 of my Tutorial, on how to fix those issues HERE

🌚 Enabling Virtual Memory will help stop Apps from crashing, and improve stability. Run the included Virtual Memory Enabler App in the 'Extras' Folder to enable!

QxGA1J.png

Q2z6y5.jpg

Q2zw8m.png

Q2zmbg.png

Q2zDXA.png

Q2zXFR.png

Q2zlKe.png

Q2ztLU.png

Q2zC4n.png

Q2zbUq.png

Q2z1LV.png

Q2zEGQ.png

Q2zNbW.png

Q2zp9h.png

Q2z38r.png

🌚 You can Activate this build with your personal license, or with my recommended Activator found HERE!

🌚 If you want to add WSA with Play Store to this build, download and install the package found HERE!

● This is my first Windows 11 22H2 release with Multiple editions, offering Selective Defender during Installation.
- Satisfying the needs of Defender Supporters, and Defender Avoiders lol.

● This build fixes several issues I've run into while working with Windows 11 version 22H2.
● This build feels complete IMO now, 22H2 fully optimized, bug fixed, streamlined, and performance driven.
● I'm a big fan of 22H2, and have migrated several of my PC's to it already, and will definitely use this build personally.
● MS Store, Languages, Updates, WSA, .NET Framework 3.5 Installation, all tested and working.
● I'm taking the summer off custom build making, but this build should tide you over till the fall, it's a beauty!

💙 Thanks for all the support, kind words of encouragement, and positive remarks some of you have given me so far! 💙

trinhlebela

Rìu Sắt
Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro+ (22621.105)

🔥 Windows 11 22H2 LiTE by FBConan 🔥

Link MF, cảm ơn bác 2012mshs: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rt8xm8wnccphy7c/Phoenix_LiteOS_11_Pro%2B_%2822621.105%29_By_FBConan.7z/file
pw: phoenixliteos

⇝ Designed to Breathe New Life Into Your PC ⇜

➡️ Multi Edition ISO!
➡️ 4 GB Installed Size!
➡️ Multi Language Support!
➡️ Updates Paused Until 2099!
➡️ Full Featured, Updatable Build!
➡️ Optional Defender During Setup!
➡️ Extreme Performance for your Apps and Games!
➡️ Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks!
➡️ Bypasses Microsoft's Forced Account Creation during Setup / Installation!

QxG2w8.png

🎉 Fixes / Changes / Updates 🎉
➡️ Adds Optional Defender During Setup (Multi Edition)
➡️ Fixes Defender Services (Can update build without re-activating)
➡️ Fixes .NET Framework 3.5 Installation
➡️ Disables Transparency (More Stock Look)
➡️ Fixes Night Light Function
➡️ Improved Optimization
➡️ Improved Performance

- Removed Features -

Cortana, Smart Screen, Edge, Some UWP Apps.

- Disabled Features -
Defender (Optional), Virtual Memory, Widgets, Error Reporting, Indexing, BitLocker, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance, Download Blocking, Logging.

- Performance Prioritized -
This build has been designed to Maximize Performance, Responsiveness, and Resource Savings.

➡️ Build Authored by FBConan.

QxG7Cd.png

• Use Rufus ONLY to write the ISO to a USB Drive.
• Boot from USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
• Requires 2GB RAM, and 8 GB Storage Space.
• Your PC Will Restart Once After Install.

QxGUr9.png

I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes, you can download them HERE
For AMD Ryzen Powered PC's 💻, please download the latest Chipset Drivers found at the bottom of my thread HERE
If you have any issues Installing this Build on your PC, Please Read Part 6 of my Tutorial, on how to fix those issues HERE

🌚 Enabling Virtual Memory will help stop Apps from crashing, and improve stability. Run the included Virtual Memory Enabler App in the 'Extras' Folder to enable!

QxGA1J.png

Q2z6y5.jpg

Q2zw8m.png

Q2zmbg.png

Q2zDXA.png

Q2zXFR.png

Q2zlKe.png

Q2ztLU.png

Q2zC4n.png

Q2zbUq.png

Q2z1LV.png

Q2zEGQ.png

Q2zNbW.png

Q2zp9h.png

Q2z38r.png

🌚 You can Activate this build with your personal license, or with my recommended Activator found HERE!

🌚 If you want to add WSA with Play Store to this build, download and install the package found HERE!

● This is my first Windows 11 22H2 release with Multiple editions, offering Selective Defender during Installation.
- Satisfying the needs of Defender Supporters, and Defender Avoiders lol.

● This build fixes several issues I've run into while working with Windows 11 version 22H2.
● This build feels complete IMO now, 22H2 fully optimized, bug fixed, streamlined, and performance driven.
● I'm a big fan of 22H2, and have migrated several of my PC's to it already, and will definitely use this build personally.
● MS Store, Languages, Updates, WSA, .NET Framework 3.5 Installation, all tested and working.
● I'm taking the summer off custom build making, but this build should tide you over till the fall, it's a beauty!

💙 Thanks for all the support, kind words of encouragement, and positive remarks some of you have given me so far! 💙
build này gần như stable phải k b

Các bác nào có bản nào dùng mượt nhẹ, ổn định onedrive và Outlook không ạ. Mình cài thử mấy bản lite, tuy mượt nhẹ nhưng toàn bị disable nhiều service quá. Dùng toàn bị lỗi (((

secpol

Rìu Chiến Bạc
Các bác nào có bản nào dùng mượt nhẹ, ổn định onedrive và Outlook không ạ. Mình cài thử mấy bản lite, tuy mượt nhẹ nhưng toàn bị disable nhiều service quá. Dùng toàn bị lỗi (((
Nhẹ không đi liền với ổn định bạn nhé. Đừng ép những tính máy khai sinh năm 2010 phải chạy những hệ điều hành năm 2022.

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Nhẹ không đi liền với ổn định bạn nhé. Đừng ép những tính máy khai sinh năm 2010 phải chạy những hệ điều hành năm 2022.
1. iem thì dân amateur thôi: "Nhẹ không đi liền với ổn định bạn nhé" là phiến diện bác ơi. Oprekin, TheWorldOfPC, FBConan... có những bản mod quá ổn định, chỉ có điều bản đó có phù hợp với nhu cầu của người cài không.
Mã:
https://oprekin.com/threads/win11-21h2.411/page-2#post-4480
https://teamos-hkrg.com/threads/phoenix-liteos-presents-cleanos-11-pro-22000-376.170040/
2. Cấu hình đủ (theo khuyến cáo của tác giả bản mod: ví dụ FBConan khuyến cáo "Requires 2GB RAM, and 8 GB Storage Space") thì...việc gì không chạy Windows 11? Khả năng là không giới hạn. Có đủ trình để làm cho nó chạy và chạy mượt mà không thôi.

Sửa lần cuối:

2012mshs

Rìu Vàng Đôi
Ổn định nhất cho máy đời cũ và không dùng ssd là windows 7. Nếu đã nâng lên ssd, ram cỡ 4gb là có thể chiến ngon cả bản full rồi. Tối ưu nhất là xài bản mod nếu thấy phù hợp nhu cầu cá nhân. Tôi xài con laptop không quá cổ, trải nghiệm đủ cả các thể loại từ xp, 7, 10, 11, hackintosh. Giờ đang cố định ở bản Mod windows 10 iot ltsc. Máy cũng chỉ ram 4gb, hdd 250gb, i3 3110m thôi.

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Ổn định nhất cho máy đời cũ và không dùng ssd là windows 7. Nếu đã nâng lên ssd, ram cỡ 4gb là có thể chiến ngon cả bản full rồi. Tối ưu nhất là xài bản mod nếu thấy phù hợp nhu cầu cá nhân. Tôi xài con laptop không quá cổ, trải nghiệm đủ cả các thể loại từ xp, 7, 10, 11, hackintosh. Giờ đang cố định ở bản Mod windows 10 iot ltsc. Máy cũng chỉ ram 4gb, hdd 250gb, i3 3110m thôi.
Cảm ơn bác Sơn Hà đã chia sẻ kinh nghiệm quí báu

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Bác không nên ốp đết vì nó sẽ làm hỏng các tối ưu của bản mod. Với lại ốp đết của ms chỉ fix lỗi này xong lại mở ra lỗi khác. Không theo nổi đâu! {big_smile}
Cảm ơn bác đã chia sẻ kinh nghiệm hay

PhuocNGO

Rìu Bạc Đôi
Bác không nên ốp đết vì nó sẽ làm hỏng các tối ưu của bản mod. Với lại ốp đết của ms chỉ fix lỗi này xong lại mở ra lỗi khác. Không theo nổi đâu! {big_smile}
update đâu phải lúc nào cũng FULL mà mất bản mod ? Thế này thì a FBconan cười ngoắc cả mồm

PhuocNGO

Rìu Bạc Đôi
Con số đẹp 1111, chưa được full nhưng cũng cảm ơn 1111 AE đã reacted
Q2CTQo.png
Thế à, để xem Windows 11 22H2 SV2 / 21H2 - Benchmark / 3D / 2D / Memory / AMD SAM có cho FBconan hít khói không nhé ?

➡️ https://bit.ly/3NoImBy - x64 (Beta)

- Spec recommended -
*SSD/NVME
*2 Core 4Ghz CPU
*8GB of ram
*There is no x86 version

Password: SV2GHOST1234

Note: if your internet provider block website please use any VPN or use cloudflare/level3 DNS

1. iem thì dân amateur thôi: "Nhẹ không đi liền với ổn định bạn nhé" là phiến diện bác ơi. Oprekin, TheWorldOfPC, FBConan... có những bản mod quá ổn định, chỉ có điều bản đó có phù hợp với nhu cầu của người cài không.
Mã:
https://oprekin.com/threads/win11-21h2.411/page-2#post-4480
https://teamos-hkrg.com/threads/phoenix-liteos-presents-cleanos-11-pro-22000-376.170040/
2. Cấu hình đủ (theo khuyến cáo của tác giả bản mod: ví dụ FBConan khuyến cáo "Requires 2GB RAM, and 8 GB Storage Space") thì...việc gì không chạy Windows 11? Khả năng là không giới hạn. Có đủ trình để làm cho nó chạy và chạy mượt mà không thôi.
Bác có bản nào nhẹ mượt mà dùng ổn tác vụ văn phòng Office, Onedrive, Outlook không ạ.
Máy em cấu hình như sau:
Model: T460s
Ram: 8gb
SSD 512 gb
Chip i5 6300U
Em cài các bản full khi dùng nó cứ lag lag khi di chuyển vào/ra các folder nên hơi bị khó chịu ạ.
Cảm ơn bác.