Chia sẻ - [09-Apr-24: 22631.3447] Windows 11 dành cho old PC: UPDATABLE, ỔN ĐỊNH, MƯỢT MÀ, link mediafire/gg drive | Page 40 | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Chia sẻ [09-Apr-24: 22631.3447] Windows 11 dành cho old PC: UPDATABLE, ỔN ĐỊNH, MƯỢT MÀ, link mediafire/gg drive

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Phoenix LiteOS 11 Ultralight Ultimate - Windows 11 22H2 Pro (En-US) ★ Build 22621.169 -
- Link gg drive:
- Checksum:
File: Phoenix LiteOS 11 Ultralight Ultimate (FBConan).iso
Size: 1611976704 bytes
Modified: Monday, July 11, 2022, 9:44:40 PM
MD5: ECC6DE9837C37A47D0229CF7CF734205
SHA1: 75DB37727301ABB83D00D0652C571BBF9CCBB60A
CRC32: E91274A5

✨ DESIGNED TO BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO YOUR PC ✨

➡️ 2.4 GB Installed Size (LZX)!
➡️ MS Store, UWP, Xbox Supported!
➡️ Additional Language Packs Supported!
➡️ Extreme Performance for your Apps and Games!
➡️ Multi Edition ISO with Selective Compression during Install!

➡️ Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks!
➡️ Bypasses forced MS Account Creation during Setup!

• IMO This is the BEST Ultralight build of Windows I've ever made (or used). The Ultimate title it bears reflects this opinion!
  • This build integrates the latest cutting edge features including the newly refreshed UWP Apps, and File Explorer Tabs, which I have painstakingly enabled.
  • If you care about Cumulative Updates, Defender, Backup and Restore, Diagnostics, Troubleshooting, Optional Windows Features (like Hyper-V, WSL, WSA), Windows Mail, or OneDrive, This Build is NOT for You. If you want an Updatable, Highly Optimized, High Performance Build, with all those Features, or have any issues with Ultra Lite Builds, I highly recommend you try my Pro+ Build Instead! Download Link Below!

🔥 Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro+ (22621.105) 🔥

• If you don't care about those Features, and are looking for the most streamlined version of Windows 11 22H2 available, that still supports all 3rd party software, MS Store, Xbox, UWP, and features like Printing, Bluetooth, WLAN, Touchscreen, Language Packs, is designed to be as efficient, stable, small, and powerful as possible, and designed to stay that way, This IS the Build for you!

QxG2w8.png

Removed Features - Cortana, Edge, BitLocker, WSL, Hyper-V, One Drive, Smart Card, Defender, Security Center, Windows Mail, Backup and Restore, Diagnostics, Troubleshooting, Maps, Optional Features, Some Fonts, Some UWP Apps.

Disabled Features - Windows Update Service, Error Reporting, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Virtual Memory, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance and Download Blocking.

Performance Prioritized - This build has been designed to Maximize Performance, Responsiveness, and Resource Savings.

Enabled Features:
DirectPlay 💥 .NET Framework 3.5
File Explorer Tabs 💥 SMB1

Additions:
Custom Taskbar 💥 Custom Start Menu 💥 Custom Desktop Icons
Custom Recycle Bin Icons 💥 Custom Start Menu Button Icons
Custom Performance Settings 💥 Custom Power Settings
Custom Ease of Access Settings 💥 Custom Service Settings
Custom System Settings 💥 Custom Registry
Selective System Transparency 💥 Selective File Compression
Additional Wallpapers 💥 Classic Games 💥 Classic Calculator
Virtual Memory Enabler 💥 Web Browser Installers 💥 Tinywall Firewall
Everything Search Engine 💥 WinAeroTweaker 💥 Custom Tools Menu
File Explorer Tabs Enabler / Disabler

Build Authored by FBConan.

QxG7Cd.png

• Use Rufus ONLY to write the ISO to a USB Drive.
• Boot from the USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
• *Your PC Will Reboot Once, Shortly After Installation Completes.

How to Change System Language:
• Enable Metered Connection First Before Proceeding! (VERY IMPORTANT!).

• You got Metered Connection Turned On? Good! Just Double Checking!
• Go to Start Menu ➞ Tools ➞ and click the 'Windows Update Service On' Shortcut.
• Go to Settings App ➞ Time & Language ➞ Language & Region.
• Click the 'Add a language' Button.
• Choose a language to install from the list, Then Click 'Next'.

• If Font Characters are Missing in the Language List, Install the Fonts Linked in the 'Recommendations' Section of this Thread.

Other Tips:
• The Print Spooler Service, and Windows Update Service are DISABLED By Default.
• In the Start Menu ➞ Tools Folder, you can easily turn them On, or Off.
• To Install Printer Drivers, and Print, You must turn ON the Print Spooler Service.
• To Use the MS Store, Install Additional Languages, Use Xbox App, and Allow Windows to download drivers, you must turn ON the Windows Update Service.

I've included a new Feature in this build! in the Start Menu - Tools Folder, you can turn ON or OFF File Explorer Tabs! - They are still in development, and may cause issues such as explorer crashing, if you want to turn them on or off, now you can EASILY do it! Restart is required after running the shortcut to complete changes.
QA7QMD.png

System Transparency is DISABLED By Default
To Enable it
, go to Task Manager - Startup Tab - and change 'clear.exe' from Disabled, to Enabled, and Sign Out!
QA70gH.png

QxGUr9.png

➡️ I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes, you can download them HERE
➡️ If you're missing Font Characters, I highly recommend you download and install the Fonts found HERE
➡️ For AMD Ryzen Powered PC's 💻, please download the latest Chipset Drivers found at the bottom of my thread HERE
➡️ If you have any issues Installing this Build on your PC, Please Read my tutorial, on how to fix those issues, in part 6 of my tutorial HERE

➡️ I recommend you enable a paging file, (Virtual Memory), to help prevent Apps from crashing / closing unexpectedly if you run short on physical RAM. Run the Included 'Virtual Memory Enabler' App to enable.

QxGA1J.png

➡️ I made this video in response to the most common questions I see from TeamOS members in my threads.
➡️ I hope watching it will help answer some of your questions, and help you to better utilize this build!

• ➡️ If you've enjoyed using my Ultra Lite Builds, or you're a fan of Ultra Lite Builds in general, I highly recommend giving this one a try!
  • ➡️ I've been running it as my main for a while, and I've never had a more stable, smooth, or better experience running an Ultra Lite Build of Windows. In fact.. I prefer using this build over my Pro+ builds... It's just been that good for me so far.
  • ➡️ I put a ridiculous amount of work, and time into this project, over 30 test builds, and 3 different Live PC Installations over the past month to get it to this refined, final version.
  • ➡️ Please take the time to read the whole post above, I've included lots of useful information you can use to troubleshoot, and take full advantage of this spectacular build.
  • ➡️ I wasn't planning on creating this build till after my summer break, or any builds really... buuuut.... Windows 11 22H2 has been such a fantastic experience for me, it deserved my attention, in creating this Ultralight version of it sooner than later.
  • ➡️ OH! Also.. You wouldn't believe how long it took me to think up the idea for the File Explorer Tabs Enabler / Disabler Feature I've integrated in this build.. haha, it JUST made the final cut! - But it's a fantastic addition to this build, allowing you easy control over this convenient new feature. If you experience issues with the new tabs, now you can easily turn them off!

💙 I hope you enjoy this build as much as I am!

Sửa lần cuối:

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
QUSchm.png

Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro+(22621.169) ⚡ Windows 11 22H2 Pro LiTE by FBConan
- Link gg drive:
- Checksum:
File: Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro+ (22621.169) By FBConan.iso
Size: 2508062720 bytes
Modified: Sunday, July 31, 2022, 12:13:52 AM
MD5: C7FE6BFA0EB7446C2AC996AE8511721C
SHA1: 14575DAB59F6E670836B60AB696E3B3DAF8828FA
CRC32: E4DFB5A5

⇝ Designed to Breathe New Life Into Your PC ⇜
Creating Custom Windows Builds that Perform And Look Better!
Easier to Use, More Secure, and Respect Your Privacy more than the Original!
Take Your Windows Experience to the Next Level!

➡️ Multi Edition ISO!
➡️ 3.5 GB Installed Size!
➡️ Multi Language Support!
➡️ Updates Paused Until 2099!
➡️ Full Featured, Updatable Build!
➡️ Optional Defender During Setup!
➡️ Extreme Performance for your Apps and Games!
➡️ Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks!
➡️ Bypasses Microsoft's Forced Account Creation during Setup / Installation!

QxG2w8.png

🎉 Fixes / Changes / Updates 🎉
➡️ 'File Explorer Tabs' Enabled by Default
➡️ File Explorer Tabs Enabler / Disabler Toolkit
➡️ Improved Performance, Lower Resource Use
➡️ Integrates all optimizations and Performance tweaks from my Ultralight Ultimate build.
➡️ Plus Additional New Improvements and Optimizations, especially in the Defender OFF version.
➡️ New Boot.wim vastly improves hardware and setup support
➡️ Adds Optional LZX Compression

- Removed Features -

Cortana, Smart Screen, Edge, Some UWP Apps.

- Disabled Features -
Defender (Optional), Virtual Memory, Widgets, Error Reporting, Indexing, BitLocker, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance, Download Blocking, Logging.

- Performance Prioritized -
This build has been designed to Maximize Performance, Responsiveness, and Resource Savings.

➡️ Build Authored by FBConan.

QxG7Cd.png

• Use Rufus ONLY to write the ISO to a USB Drive.
• Boot from USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
• Requires 2GB RAM, and 8 GB Storage Space.
• Your PC Will Restart Once After Install.

QxGUr9.png

I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes, you can download them HERE
For AMD Ryzen Powered PC's 💻, please download the latest Chipset Drivers found at the bottom of my thread HERE
If you have any issues Installing this Build on your PC, Please Read Part 6 of my Tutorial, on how to fix those issues HERE

🌚 Enabling Virtual Memory will help stop Apps from crashing, and improve stability. Run the included Virtual Memory Enabler App in the 'Extras' Folder to enable!

QxGA1J.png

QAsXBA.jpg

QAsjiR.jpg

QAsl3e.png

QAsC7U.png

QAsW0n.png

QAsbWq.png

QAsEyQ.png

QAsnuW.png

QAspDh.png

QAs35r.png

🌚 You can Activate this build with your personal license, or with my recommended Activator found HERE!

🌚 If you want to add WSA with Play Store to this build, download and install the package found HERE!

✪ I've been running this build for a couple weeks on one of my laptops, and it has been working flawlessly for my needs.
✪ The Defender OFF version of this build runs about as light as my Ultralight Ultimate build, and offers the same performance.
✪ This build is recommended for most users, over my Ultralight Ultimate build, because it has full support for Updates, Optional Features, Defender (Selective), Extended Language Support, WSA Support, Sandbox, Hyper-V, WSL2, etc. (Unless you don't need, or want any of those things, then by all means use my Ultralight build, which I'm still using as my main OS)
✪ For Defender Avoiders, there are some big improvements in the 'Defender OFF' version of this build, it runs noticeably lighter than my previous 22621.105 Build.
✪ I'm Really enjoying 22H2 so far, and have migrated most of my own PC's, and my family members PC's to it, from 19H2, and have been pleasantly impressed, and surprised.
✪ I Hope you guys enjoy this build too! Thanks again for your support.

💥 If you want to update this build, you certainly can, the latest current Release Preview build is 22621.317, but I didn't see any notable changes worth updating for personally, and the stability I've experienced using build 22621.169 has been other worldly, which is why I decided to stick with 22621.169 as it's been rock solid so far in my tests, and daily use. To update, go to the Settings App, Updates, and hit the Resume Updates Button. - If you have any issues with File Explorer Closing, or giving you errors, please remember the File Explorer Tabs Feature is still in development. You can disable it through the tools Menu, as well as re-enable it. Restart your PC to complete changes to the tabs feature.

💥 AND! For those who want to keep Automatic Updates paused (which I highly recommend) but still update this build, You can use DISM++ to easily update this build offline. I'm sticking with build 22621.169 for now personally, but, I've already successfully updated this build to 22621.317 in VM without issue. To update offline, you need to download the following 3 files from UUPDump:

QBQTDe.png

Then using DISM++ Software, hit Updates, and Add the two cab files in the correct order,
SSU First (small .cab file) Then LCU Second (large .cab file)
Then Restart your PC to complete changes.

For more info on how to do this, please click the link below, and read my tutorial on how to update offline using DISM++:

💥 How to Update Windows Offline Using DISM++ 💥

✪ You can use this Update method for all future SSU (servicing stack updates) and LCU (latest cumulative updates) till the end of time.. Well, or at least till the end of Update support for this particular version of Windows!

Sửa lần cuối:

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
ẻm ngon Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro+(22621.169) ⚡ Windows 11 22H2 Pro LiTE by FBConan ⚡, không ch!ch thì phí quá. KK
1. Dùng WinNTSetup cài từ file .iso. không cần dùng rufus như khuyến cáo của FBConan nhé AE
2. MS Store hoạt động ngon
3. Dung lượng ổ cứng chiếm dụng nhỏ
.... chờ AE khám phá

QAr4pM.png

QArSvv.png

2022-07-31-075259.png

2022-07-31-075320.png

LZX off
HP-Pavilion-x360-Phoenix-Lite-OS-11-Pro-22621-169-By-FBConan.png

Chú ý: AE dùng intel từ thế hệ thứ 11th trở lên phải "add drivers" IRST_VDM từ v18.0.4.1146 (hoặc version cao hơn nhé).

Dell Inspiron 3647 (core i3-4150 3.5GHz, RAM 4Gb) nuột nà: LZX on
Dell-Inspiron-3647-Phoenix-Lite-OS-11-Pro-22621-169-By-FBConan.png

Sửa lần cuối:

2012mshs

Rìu Vàng Đôi
Này thì ốp đết: 22622.450

QBqmeq.png
1659959912369.png

Theo tôi thì bác không nên ốp lên 22622.450. Như hình đính kèm chỉ rõ là những cái fix này thì gần như 100% là bác không dùng. Ốp lên 22621.317 (RP) là hợp lý hơn. Xem hình của bác thì thấy sau khi ốp thì windows lại tự bật lại vài cái, tức là ảnh hưởng đến tối ưu phần nào. {big_smile}

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Xem phần đính kèm 36292
Theo tôi thì bác không nên ốp lên 22622.450. Như hình đính kèm chỉ rõ là những cái fix này thì gần như 100% là bác không dùng. Ốp lên 22621.317 (RP) là hợp lý hơn. Xem hình của bác thì thấy sau khi ốp thì windows lại tự bật lại vài cái, tức là ảnh hưởng đến tối ưu phần nào. {big_smile}
Chính xác đó bác @2012mshs
Cảm ơn bác rất nhiều. Đú cho AE thấy là bản mod của FBConan đều có thể ốp đết bình thường

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
upgrade 22621.317 bằng kiểu gì cũng không có một câu giới thiệu, ai tin được ?
1. Tôi không biết bác là "cao thủ ẩn danh" hay là ai: nhưng bác comment trên topic của tôi không dưới 3 lần, đều có thái độ không hay ho. Tôi đã không reply lại, bác nên đặt ra câu hỏi tại sao nhé.

2. Tôi là dân amateur, yêu "SỜ TI" à nói l...ộn AI TI: nhưng tôi post đều có ảnh, video minh họa (có nghĩa tôi là thằng làm chuột bạch - tất nhiên tôi đều có hỏi các ý kiến công tâm và hữu ích từ các bác "cao thủ" như @2012mshs...).

3. Không thích topic của tôi: là "trượng phu" thì đừng lèm bèm như female.