Why do you use linux | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Why do you use linux

What distro are you using?

• MX Linux

Bình chọn: 1 5.6%
  • EndeavourOS

Bình chọn: 0 0.0%
  • Manjaro

Bình chọn: 2 11.1%
  • Mint

Bình chọn: 2 11.1%
  • Ubuntu

Bình chọn: 8 44.4%
  • Debian

Bình chọn: 1 5.6%
  • Zorin

• elementary

• Fedora

• Other - specify

Bình chọn: 4 22.2%

• Tổng số lượt bình chọn

guest11

Rìu Chiến Chấm
You know the answers better than the rest of us in this forum because you use it from time to time.

I have never used Linux and sometime I ask those questions, too.

I guess the people here switched to Linux because of curiousness. Some of them, like you, use it from time to time, some switched back to Windows.

One thing I khow that the market shares of Linux is very small, from 1.74 – 2.18%, but Linux is used by 21.7% of programmers.

Would you please give me your answers?

GloryVNz

Rìu Sắt Đôi
Linux is for advanced users and maybe their jobs relate to this OS. It's very powerful if you know how to use it right but infact the normal users need an OS that's easy for use, friendly for daily needs. Windows and Mac do good their jobs, beside that, there're many softwares working on Windows' environment only.

If it ain't broke, dont fix it. No need to change to another one, take time to care to this matter too much.
Spend your valued time to do other things.

MrCeez

Gà con
You know the answers better than the rest of us in this forum because you use it from time to time.

I have never used Linux and sometime I ask those questions, too.

I guess the people here switched to Linux because of curiousness. Some of them, like you, use it from time to time, some switched back to Windows.

One thing I khow that the market shares of Linux is very small, from 1.74 – 2.18%, but Linux is used by 21.7% of programmers.

Would you please give me your answers?

I have installed it on all my systems. I guess I was curious about it. I like the fact that it can breathe new life into old hardware. I just don't understand how the filesystem works yet.

AlexanderTN

Gà con
I am using macOS, Ubuntu, Windows, Manjaro on my devices at the moment, depending on my need.
For Linux (Ubuntu & Manjaro) I installed it on 2 weak boxes to save electricity. Besides, installing Linux on `weak` hardware helps me to focus on programming & study the Linux command line effectively (I won't be distracted by the full of Gaming/Multimedia things from Windows).
I also install Linux on my most powerful machine to do some tasks that Windows cannot handle (for example some software/libraries are only found on Linux).