Tắt tính năng Reload trong Chrome 67 | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Tắt tính năng Reload trong Chrome 67

rs_lyly2009

Thành viên BQT
Hi,

Mình đang sử dụng Chrome 67, Windows 7
Gần đây mình phát hiện Chrome có cái tính năng này (hoặc có thể chỉ gặp ở máy mình :-/)

Nếu mở nhiều Tab cùng lúc, thì khi xài Tab nào nó sẽ tự Reload lại tab đó. Đặc biệt khi mình Upload lên Host ở Tab 1, rồi bật qua Tab 2 xem phim. Vài phút sau quay lại Tab 1 thì nó tự Reload lại :((((

Rất bực, đang upload, nó reload nên phải upload lại từ đầu :(((

Bạn nào biết tắt cái này ở đâu không, giúp với

HoangZT

Gà con
cái này bị gần 1 tháng rồi :) theo mình là thế hình như nó cũng có người bị như này cách đây khá lâu
:D rất là bực bật có 4,5 tab mà vửa nhảy tab qua lại cái là nó F5 trang, giống như thớt đang upload mấy chục cái ảnh lấy link mà nó f5 lại trang cái thế là phải up từ đầu
:( chuyển qua dùng opera luôn

chuixoixa

Rìu Bạc
Hi,

Mình đang sử dụng Chrome 67, Windows 7
Gần đây mình phát hiện Chrome có cái tính năng này (hoặc có thể chỉ gặp ở máy mình :-/)

Nếu mở nhiều Tab cùng lúc, thì khi xài Tab nào nó sẽ tự Reload lại tab đó. Đặc biệt khi mình Upload lên Host ở Tab 1, rồi bật qua Tab 2 xem phim. Vài phút sau quay lại Tab 1 thì nó tự Reload lại :((((

Rất bực, đang upload, nó reload nên phải upload lại từ đầu :(((

Bạn nào biết tắt cái này ở đâu không, giúp với
Vụ này lạ...Tab mà đang thực hiện tác vụ upload thì ai cho phép nó tự auto reload làm hỏng việc người ta.

Thôi vào vấn đề chính :D tiếng anh ngày nay cũng thông dụng như tiếng VN

Vào chrome://flags/ điền vào ô tìm kiếm Discarded Tabs và khi kết quả chỉ có 1 đứa thì Disable nó đi.
Lý do hết ram thì nó làm vậy để có chổ cho anh em mới vô đúng không nào :D

Automatic tab discarding
If enabled, tabs get automatically discarded from memory when the system memory is low. Discarded tabs are still visible on the tab strip and get reloaded when clicked on. Info about discarded tabs can be found at chrome://discards. – Mac, Windows
#automatic-tab-discarding

The OP is right. This has started happening in the latest release (Chrome Stable Version 48). I was also going bonkers due to this new 'feature' and then I did some research. It is not due to any extension as another user has suggested. It's a relatively new parameter which has been turned ON by default in the new release. Chrome Team is calling it "Tab Discarding". This may happen if there are many Tabs open and Chrome is running out of Memory. According to their documentation, "Tabs are now sorted from most interesting to least interesting. The least interesting tab may be discarded if we run out of physical memory." I suppose least interesting would translate to those tabs which weren't accessed in a while.

Though they are trying to help us free some RAM, however, this 'feature' totally ruins the tab if you don't want its contents to refresh due to some reason, like a YouTube video you paused at a particular location. Or wanted to go back to some top headlines on the homepage of CNN, which you had glanced at earlier and now you want to go back to them, but as soon as you click the tab, this 'feature' auto refreshes the page, updating the headlines. List goes on and on. I also had some Amazon tabs open and had specifically wanted not to have the page update, because it had some particular images and design elements displayed that I wanted to refer later, but when I got back to those pages, the 'Tab-discarding' feature 'auto refreshed' all of them, replacing them with the current version of the pages, totally devoid of whatever I wanted to refer to. And for those who suggest it is probably Amazon's auto-refresh, no, Amazon doesn't auto-refresh product pages, I have had pages remain open for many days and they would never update unless I clicked Refresh.

Now, let's get back to the Solution

To see the 'Discarded Tabs', type this in the Address Bar: chrome://discards/

To actually disable:, type in your address bar: chrome://flags, then disable this flag: #automatic-tab-discarding (Turn it to 'Disabled' from 'Default')

Simple solution to a highly unproductive and frustrating issue. That's it. You can stop pulling your hair out now :)

Source: Google Product Forums

https://superuser.com/questions/1048029/disable-auto-refresh-tabs-in-chrome-desktop