Chia sẻ - [Office Tool Plus/Lite] Windows And Office Installation Plus Activation | Page 2 | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Chia sẻ [Office Tool Plus/Lite] Windows And Office Installation Plus Activation

nice4u

Gà con
PS: The tool itself is capable of taking updates as they are released by the developers.

mirage

Rìu Sắt
PS: The tool itself is capable of taking updates as they are released by the developers.
Tôi biết tool này tự update online, nhưng khi tôi sử dụng EEA thì EEA đã chặn server không cho update OTP, tôi không biết server update này có vấn đề gì không, hay EEA nhận diện sai. Có bạn nào biết xin chỉ giáo.

Banhieuu

Búa Gỗ
Hi ae, mình hiện đã mua bản quyền Office365 nên muốn gỡ bản này đi. Tuy nhiên sau khi gỡ bản này và cài lại office365 từ web thì vẫn hiện là mondo. Vậy ae cho mình hỏi có cách nào gỡ sạch đi ko nhỉ ? Mình cám ơn nhiều.

ongola

Rìu Bạc
Hi ae, I have now purchased the Office365 license so I want to remove this version. However, after removing this version and reinstalling office365 from the web, it is still mondo. So can I ask if there is a way to remove it? Thank you very much.

Try complete uninstall of Office with this tool and see, I am sure it will help.

And then install office365 from web

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Xin hỗ trợ. Sau khi active bằng Tool của bạn, Office của mình không thể kết nối Internet. Rất mong nhận được trợ giúp