office 365 2 account giveaway | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

office 365 2 account giveaway

giovan

Búa Gỗ
Hey guys hope u all doing well. I am anouncing a giveaway of OFFICE 365 for 2 users . I have Created 1 form you have to fill it to enroll your participation. And you must be the regular consumer of office product. You have to give some valid reason why u want office 365. AND FORM MUST BE FILLED IN ENGLISH ONLY .

FORM is going to active only for 2 days so be fast.

XXXX GIVEAWAY OVER XXXX

WINNER
  1. Nguyen Tin
  2. THIEN HOLIDAYS

I am a new user on this forum forgive me if i have done something wrong.

Sửa lần cuối:
N

n2t4r

Hey guys hope u all doing well. I am anouncing a giveaway of OFFICE 365 for 2 users. I have Created 1 form you have to fill it to enroll your participation. And you must be the regular consumer of office product. You have to give some valid reason why u want office 365. AND FORM MUST BE FILLED IN ENGLISH ONLY.

FORM is going to active only for 2 days so be fast.

https://forms.gle/Z7cVDaYXSVkubkDh6

I am a new user on this forum forgive me if i have done something wrong.
Thank you! I have a question about Office 365 account from you, can you answer it for me?
What is the License Type of the account: A1 Plus, A3, A5 or 365 Personal, 365 Family (1 Slot), E3, E5?

tranhoaithien

Búa Gỗ
Thank you, I logged successfully and May i know how long is the expiry date of the account? @giovan

giovan

Búa Gỗ
3month straight without any problem after that it all depends on you if u will use it regulary than it will work more than 3 months. So use as much u can. I highly recommand to install office so it will work longer.

MORE YOU USE LONGER IT WILL WORK @pictureoaithien

Sửa lần cuối:
N

n2t4r

Deleted Message!

Sửa lần cuối bởi điều hành viên:

Carolina

Rìu Sắt Đôi
Hello everyone, I don't need this product, but I think the information is useful for many