ghost windows 11 64-bit for gamers | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

ghost windows 11 64-bit for gamers

ahmad2006771

Búa Gỗ Đôi
Download Ghost Windows 11 Lite version for gamers and games ghost windows 11 64-bit for gamers with the latest software that I installed and pulled using the SysprepCEO_2014 program to work on all devices
This version was created for gamers who play games, who sometimes encounter problems while installing games or playing games, and for owners of devices with modest capabilities in particular.
I made this version for the games, browsing it, and playing all the media files, so I installed all the programs needed for the games with it updated
The version has been tried and tested on some games to make sure there are no problems or missing dll files
The copy language is English, and the Arabic language has been added to the writing. The Windows language can be converted or any language can be added without problems
Windows Defender has been deleted from the copy, so it is better to install an antivirus - Windows Updates will work normally
All you have to do is install Ghost in about 5 minutes, install the device drivers, and then use the copy to play games, movies, or surf the Internet.
I have installed the copy and tried it and made sure that there are no problems with it and the pictures in the topic are from my device after installing the copy
I hope you like the version and let me know your opinion after trying it
The copy is divided into 6 links on Mediafire, compressed using Winrar
Note and Caution: Please, when downloading the parts of the copy, do not stop the download and complete it after that, because you will encounter problems during decompression, as this is one of the defects of the Mediafire site
Or a folder that contains all links to the ghost version
9x880hisa37b.jpg

j58gq0tqxhfu.jpg
u84akw3j1wiz.jpg
jurhx2ygpo40.jpg
wlaudfgfj0pd.jpg
j80y5mryzb47.jpg
eqo0m96aai7h.jpg