Discussion - Discussion area in English (do not use Vietnamese) | Page 3 | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Discussion Discussion area in English (do not use Vietnamese)

revolX

Rìu Sắt
who person on youtube, so you can hear to improve your skill?
example: kenny n?

thank you for all

I seldom watch English Lessons on Youtube. Instead, I watch action, comedy, and/or cartoon movies on Netflix, such as The Flash's series, Assassin's Creed, Mr. Bean's Holiday,...

hellboy9432

Búa Đá Đôi
who person on youtube, so you can hear to improve your skill?
example: kenny n?

thank you for all
From my point of view, I recommend you to try Nas Daily or TED, they are the channel who provides subtitles quite accurately.

Carolina

Rìu Sắt Đôi

Mu Cang Chai, Vietnam​

Mu Cang Chai, Vietnam new

Mu Cang Chai is a rural district in the province of Yen Bai in the northwestern region of Vietnam. As of 2019, the district had a population of 63,961. The district covers an area of 1199 km2. The capital of the district is located in Mu Cang Chai.

To get to Mu Cang Chai district, travellers must pass through Khau Phạ Pass, which is one of four imposing passes in the northwest of Vietnam. Mu Cang Chai is a tourist area people come from all over the world to visit. Mu Cang Chai is one of the most beautiful place in the world in 2023.

The information is taken from this website: theworldten.com
Has anyone visited these places friends?