Hỏi/ Thắc mắc - Cách fix Diagnostics Policy Service không chạy? | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Hỏi/ Thắc mắc Cách fix Diagnostics Policy Service không chạy?

perucho

Búa Gỗ Đôi
Xin chào, tôi cần trợ giúp để kích hoạt "dịch vụ chính sách chẩn đoán không chạy", vì khi cố gắng sửa một số lỗi với mạng hoặc sự cố khác tôi nhận được thông báo này, tôi có windows 8.1 pro 64 bit

VoDanhPhD

Rìu Chiến
- Cái "Dịch vụ chính sách chẩn đoán không chạy" - nó không quan trọng đâu bạn - đây là trinh Kiểm tra lỗi của Windows - có chạy hay không cũng chẳng sao!
Nếu máy của bạn đang dùng không vào mạng được thì kiểm tra lại Phần cứng trước xem !
Còn về phần mềm thì bạn nên chuyển qua Windows 10 mà dùng nhé - Windows 8 giờ ít người dùng và gặp nhiều vấn đề lắm !
8vHwCEB.png

perucho

Búa Gỗ Đôi
Thank you for your collaboration, but none of these processes worked for me, since trying to start the diagnostic process gave me a Error: 1079: The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services that are running in the same process, investigating a little more I got this:Microsoft says, this issue is expected to occur when the service is started with local system account instead of Local Service account. Because the local system account do not carry the required permissions to run such services. Due to lack of permissions, Windows can’t start the service and throws the error message 1079 immediately.
There might be different reasons why you can’t start a particular service in Windows. This article talks about one of those common issue which occurs when the service is failed to start because of incorrect account.
and I got this article that helped me solve this error : FIX: Error 1079: The Account Specified For This Service Is Different From The Account Specified For Other Services Running In The Same Process