Best Naruto quotes - Những câu nói hay trong anime Naruto Shippuden | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Best Naruto quotes - Những câu nói hay trong anime Naruto Shippuden

Nếu bạn là một fan hâm mộ chân chính thì những câu nói trích dẫn hay trong anime Naruto Shippuden sau đây chắc chắn sẽ khá thân thuộc với bạn. Ngoài việc xây dựng tính cánh nhân vật đa dạng, kết cấu và mạch truyện thành công, Anime Naruto còn mang đến những câu quotes triết lý về tình bạn và thành công trong cuộc sống.

Trong bài viết hôm nay, mình xin giới thiệu đến bạn top những Naruto quotes hay và ý nghĩa nhất mà bạn không thể bỏ qua!

naruto-quotes-inspirational-anime-quotes-listsach.jpg

TOP 10 NARUTO QUOTES ABOUT LIFE & SUCCESS

Naruto quotes

- “Because they saved me from myself, they rescued me from my loneliness. They were the first to accept me for who I am. They’re my friends.” – Naruto Uzumaki

- “If you don’t like the hand that fate’s dealt you with, fight for a new one!” – Naruto Uzumaki

- “And my dream is to be the greatest Hokage! That way, people will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I’m somebody. Someone important!” – Naruto Uzumaki

- "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I’m the only one who can take it! It’s the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I’m your friend!" – Naruto Uzumaki

- “I want to be with you. From now on, I want to spend all and every single one of my days until I die with you, and only you.” – Naruto Uzumaki

Sasuke quotes

- “Having too many bonds causes one to lose focus, Weakening thier strongest wish, their greatest desire.” – Sasuke Uchiha

- “I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is ins the darkness.” – Sasuke Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha quotes

- “People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That’s how they define “reality”. But what does it mean to be “correct” or “true”? Merely vague concepts… Their “reality” may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?” – Itachi Uchiha

Sakura Haruno Quotes

- “A smile is the easiest way out of a difficult situation.” – Sakura Haruno

Kakashi Hatake Quotes

- “If comrades that you trust gather around you, hope can take physical form and become visible. That’s what I believe…” – Kakashi Hatake

Hy vọng với những trích dẫn, những câu nói anime hay từ bộ phim hoạt hình nổi tiếng Naruto đã giúp truyền cảm hứng và tiếp thêm động lực cho bạn.

Xem tiếp: anime quotes about life