Bản phân phối Linux tốt nhất | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Bản phân phối Linux tốt nhất

Handrf

Kiếm đá
I recommend you using Linux Mint Cinnamon because it is stable, has a beautiful interface and easy-to-use default apps

Swings Onlyone

Rìu Vàng Đôi
VIP User
i offer Zorin OS if you like Windows interface & Elementary OS if you like Mac interface

thanphong19

Búa Gỗ
It's based on your purpose, I saw that you want to learn linux, I like Linux Mint Mate distro (simple, easy and stable to use)

MrCeez

Gà con
I would also like to learn about linux so it should be too much like windows

I just saw a typo, I actually meant it * shouldn't be too much like windows, but I hope it was obvious.

Thank you for your responses.

@chau2018
I have used manjaro before and I will try it out again to see if the second time around, it makes a better impact.

@thanphong19
I've used this before kinda liked it. I hope your recommendation was based on you noticing my grammatical error

@Swings Onlyone @randomusername
I haven't tried Zorin, but I see that you recommended it based on its likeness to windows.

@Handrf
Used this before and will probably go back to it again

Long Sao

Rìu Bạc Đôi
Mình đang dùng Linux Distro là Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS. Hông biết bạn gặp vấn đề gì trong quá trình sử dụng Ubuntu mà có vẻ là bạn dị ứng dữ vậy. Mình thấy Ubuntu là phiên bản dễ cài đặt và tương thích tốt với phần cứng cũng như có thể cài đặt khá nhiều thứ cần thiết cho nhu cầu công việc mà. Mình không chơi game nhưng có dùng Zalo PC by Bottles in Ubuntu rất ổn áp