Chia sẻ - [29-Feb-24: 22631.3235] Win11 PRO mod dành cho máy tính yếu: UPDATABLE, ỔN ĐỊNH, MƯỢT MÀ, login VNDIRECT ok, link mediafire | Page 50 | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Chia sẻ [29-Feb-24: 22631.3235] Win11 PRO mod dành cho máy tính yếu: UPDATABLE, ỔN ĐỊNH, MƯỢT MÀ, login VNDIRECT ok, link mediafire

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm

Windows 11 9in1 22H2.25276.1000 * Untouched + Bypassed + Preactivated​

General Information
OS build : 25276.1000

Included Edition
Windows 11 Home
Windows 11 Pro
Windows 11 Enterprise
Windows 11 Education
Windows 11 Pro Education
Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
Windows 11 Home Single Language
Windows 11 Enterprise Multi-Session
Windows 11 IoT Enterprise

Version : 22H2
Arch : x64amd
Lang : en-US
Author: Phrankie11
Compression: ESD
ISO Size: 3.41gb

System Requirements

Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
RAM: 2GB or Higher
Hard Disk: Atleast 15gb or Higher
Processor: 2-4 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 cores or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor

Installation
Ventoy
Rufus

Build Notes
Nothing Removed
Nothing Disabled

Pre-installed Programs/Drivers
Framewrok Net 3.5 & 4.8

Notes
Added activator in desktop incase

SCREENSHOTS
Q88ALd.png

Q88BR9.png

Sửa lần cuối:

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Q8TqRE.png

Windows 11 Light by FBConan
WINDOWS 11 22H2 PRO (OS BUILD 22621.1105)
- Link download:

- Checksum:
File: Windows 11 Light (22621.1105) By FBConan.iso
Size: 2985054208 bytes
Modified: Monday, January 16, 2023, 5:39:54 PM
MD5: 798D0F8B33D4173E1C55154A64C1EC4A
SHA1: 4FC5AE6D8F08C921799CC65C44262D38494D946C
CRC32: A89970E8
- Chơi tới bến đi AE:

Mã:
https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/windows-11-light-by-fbconan-22621-1105.191588/

QuxKwc.png

- A NEW CONCEPT IS BORN -

Designed to provide users with a Stock Like Experience, but offer more control and flexibility.
Nothing Removed, Nothing Disabled.

Unlike my 'Windows X-Lite' Builds that are tweaked to run as light and fast as possible, This new Build Series 'Windows Light By FBConan' focuses on keeping Windows in it's stock form, but allows the end user to have more control over the most difficult things to disable, like Windows Defender and Automatic Updates. And also bypasses what's needed to install this build on any PC. This Gives the user the freedom, and control they may crave to keep the experience stock like, or have a blank slate to implement their own tweaks and customizations to.

This build also allows users to choose what Windows Apps they want installed, as the only pre-installed Apps are Notepad and Paint. Installers for the MS Store, and several other commonly used UWP Apps are also included, and are completely optional.

- HIGHLIGHTS -
• Un-Tweaked Build (Will Function like a Stock Windows Build!)
• Automatic Updates Paused Indefinitely by Default! (Can Be Resumed)
• Optional Windows Defender! (Selectable During Windows Setup)
• No Pre-Installed Software
• No Pre-Installed Windows Apps (Except Notepad and Paint)
• Windows Store App Installer Included
• Several Other Windows App Installers Included
• Classic Notepad Restored
• Classic Calculator Restored
• Modern Notepad and Paint apps updated to the latest available versions
• Widgets updated to the latest available Insider version
• Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, Storage, and CPU Checks
• Bypasses Forced MS Account Creation During Setup / Installation

QuxO5z.png

• Use The Included Rufus Tool to write the ISO to a USB Drive.
• Boot from USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
• Requires 2GB RAM, and 10GB Storage Space.
• Your PC Will Restart Once After Install.

QuxkA3.png

• I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes, you can download them HERE
• For AMD Ryzen Powered PC's 💻, please download the latest Chipset Drivers found at the bottom of my thread HERE
• If you have any issues Installing this Build on your PC, Please Read Part 6 of my Tutorial, on how to fix those issues HERE

QuxoiM.png

Q8TPGU.png

Q8TQbn.png

Q8T9Ue.png

Q8Tv9q.png

Q8T7fQ.png

Q8TUXW.png

Q8TxHh.png

Q8TOUH.png

🌚 You can Activate this build with your personal license, or with my recommended Activator found HERE!
🌚 If you want to add WSA with Play Store to this build, download and install the package found HERE!

- If You are a performance enthusiast, I HIGHLY Recommend installing the Defender Off Build! And also leaving automatic updates paused indefinitely. It will boost performance and responsiveness in virtually everything you do.

- Updating this build manually is very easy to do. You can keep auto updates paused indefinitely, and update manually without issue, to give you more control, and save resources / bandwidth / headaches / etc. etc. If you need some help learning how to update manually, you can watch my Offline Update tutorial here for some pointers:

- Reserved for Q & A! -
@FBConan mate, let's say I install this OS, however unlike your 22621.590 (xtralite), how much it is fully debloatable, after installation? I am still on 590, and it is till date the best debloated one. Just wanted to move up to this build.
If you want pre-tweaked & debloated, I would upgrade to W11 X-Lite 'Reflection'. It runs better than 590, and just as light. 'Reflection' can also be easily updated to OS Build 22621.1105, and all future updates as well.
can i use it for gaming ?
Absolutely Yes. Install Defender Off Version, and keep Auto Updates paused to improve performance. If you want a pre-tweaked build geared to run faster / lighter out of the box, then try my W11 X-Lite 'Reflection' Build instead.
is it like easy to also do the disabled/removed features in "Reflection" build into this one @FBConan? Anyways thank you so much for your amazing builds again, been looking forward to this!
Short answer, No. If you want pre-tweaked, designed to run as fast and light as possible, stick with W11 X-Lite 'Reflection' And since 'Reflection' is updatable, you can easily update it to build 22621.1105 if desired.
@FBConan nicely done... thanks for thinking of "me" when you were modding this... lol keep it up!!
Funnily enough, when I was developing this build, I actually thought of you, and the request you came to me with eons ago :) Glad you're enjoying the new build, and new concept! @Wichestery2k

Tutorials - How To Update Windows Offline in a Live PC Installation! ⭐ This WORKS in Windows 10 and 11!

Mã:
https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/how-to-update-windows-offline-in-a-live-pc-installation-%E2%AD%90-this-works-in-windows-10-and-11.172793/

Sửa lần cuối:
Q8TqRE.png

Windows 11 Light by FBConan
WINDOWS 11 22H2 PRO (OS BUILD 22621.1105)
- Link download:

- Checksum:
File: Windows 11 Light (22621.1105) By FBConan.iso
Size: 2985054208 bytes
Modified: Monday, January 16, 2023, 5:39:54 PM
MD5: 798D0F8B33D4173E1C55154A64C1EC4A
SHA1: 4FC5AE6D8F08C921799CC65C44262D38494D946C
CRC32: A89970E8
- Chơi tới bến đi AE:

Mã:
https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/windows-11-light-by-fbconan-22621-1105.191588/

QuxKwc.png

- A NEW CONCEPT IS BORN -

Designed to provide users with a Stock Like Experience, but offer more control and flexibility.
Nothing Removed, Nothing Disabled.

Unlike my 'Windows X-Lite' Builds that are tweaked to run as light and fast as possible, This new Build Series 'Windows Light By FBConan' focuses on keeping Windows in it's stock form, but allows the end user to have more control over the most difficult things to disable, like Windows Defender and Automatic Updates. And also bypasses what's needed to install this build on any PC. This Gives the user the freedom, and control they may crave to keep the experience stock like, or have a blank slate to implement their own tweaks and customizations to.

This build also allows users to choose what Windows Apps they want installed, as the only pre-installed Apps are Notepad and Paint. Installers for the MS Store, and several other commonly used UWP Apps are also included, and are completely optional.

- HIGHLIGHTS -
• Un-Tweaked Build (Will Function like a Stock Windows Build!)
• Automatic Updates Paused Indefinitely by Default! (Can Be Resumed)
• Optional Windows Defender! (Selectable During Windows Setup)
• No Pre-Installed Software
• No Pre-Installed Windows Apps (Except Notepad and Paint)
• Windows Store App Installer Included
• Several Other Windows App Installers Included
• Classic Notepad Restored
• Classic Calculator Restored
• Modern Notepad and Paint apps updated to the latest available versions
• Widgets updated to the latest available Insider version
• Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, Storage, and CPU Checks
• Bypasses Forced MS Account Creation During Setup / Installation

QuxO5z.png

• Use The Included Rufus Tool to write the ISO to a USB Drive.
• Boot from USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
• Requires 2GB RAM, and 10GB Storage Space.
• Your PC Will Restart Once After Install.

QuxkA3.png

• I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes, you can download them HERE
• For AMD Ryzen Powered PC's 💻, please download the latest Chipset Drivers found at the bottom of my thread HERE
• If you have any issues Installing this Build on your PC, Please Read Part 6 of my Tutorial, on how to fix those issues HERE

QuxoiM.png

Q8TPGU.png

Q8TQbn.png

Q8T9Ue.png

Q8Tv9q.png

Q8T7fQ.png

Q8TUXW.png

Q8TxHh.png

Q8TOUH.png

🌚 You can Activate this build with your personal license, or with my recommended Activator found HERE!
🌚 If you want to add WSA with Play Store to this build, download and install the package found HERE!

- If You are a performance enthusiast, I HIGHLY Recommend installing the Defender Off Build! And also leaving automatic updates paused indefinitely. It will boost performance and responsiveness in virtually everything you do.

- Updating this build manually is very easy to do. You can keep auto updates paused indefinitely, and update manually without issue, to give you more control, and save resources / bandwidth / headaches / etc. etc. If you need some help learning how to update manually, you can watch my Offline Update tutorial here for some pointers:

- Reserved for Q & A! -

If you want pre-tweaked & debloated, I would upgrade to W11 X-Lite 'Reflection'. It runs better than 590, and just as light. 'Reflection' can also be easily updated to OS Build 22621.1105, and all future updates as well.

Absolutely Yes. Install Defender Off Version, and keep Auto Updates paused to improve performance. If you want a pre-tweaked build geared to run faster / lighter out of the box, then try my W11 X-Lite 'Reflection' Build instead.

Short answer, No. If you want pre-tweaked, designed to run as fast and light as possible, stick with W11 X-Lite 'Reflection' And since 'Reflection' is updatable, you can easily update it to build 22621.1105 if desired.

Funnily enough, when I was developing this build, I actually thought of you, and the request you came to me with eons ago :) Glad you're enjoying the new build, and new concept! @Wichestery2k

Tutorials - How To Update Windows Offline in a Live PC Installation! ⭐ This WORKS in Windows 10 and 11!

Mã:
https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/how-to-update-windows-offline-in-a-live-pc-installation-%E2%AD%90-this-works-in-windows-10-and-11.172793/

bác cho e hỏi e xài bản W11 X-lite 'Reflection' nhưng khi download link ggdrive trên firefox thì bị lỗi cookie là sao vậy bác

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
bác cho e hỏi e xài bản W11 X-lite 'Reflection' nhưng khi download link ggdrive trên firefox thì bị lỗi cookie là sao vậy bác
chào bác, Tết bận quá bây giờ mới có time vào topic
Link bình thường như.... cân đường hộp sữa

Q8iKWE.png

Q8iOyd.png

Q8ik89.png

Sửa lần cuối:
bản Windows 11 Light (22621.1105) By FBConan đã bị tác giả xóa chức năng "sleep, hibernate", ai cần, phải cài soft bên thứ 3.

Sửa lần cuối:

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
ok bác để e test thử lại
Cờ nhíp chứng minh rõ ràng FF cũng download bình thường link Windows 11 Light (22621.1105) By FBConan

Nh0cmagic

Gà con

Windows 11 9in1 22H2.25276.1000 * Untouched + Bypassed + Preactivated​

General Information
OS build : 25276.1000

Included Edition
Windows 11 Home
Windows 11 Pro
Windows 11 Enterprise
Windows 11 Education
Windows 11 Pro Education
Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
Windows 11 Home Single Language
Windows 11 Enterprise Multi-Session
Windows 11 IoT Enterprise

Version : 22H2
Arch : x64amd
Lang : en-US
Author: Phrankie11
Compression: ESD
ISO Size: 3.41gb

System Requirements

Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
RAM: 2GB or Higher
Hard Disk: Atleast 15gb or Higher
Processor: 2-4 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 cores or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor

Installation
Ventoy
Rufus

Build Notes
Nothing Removed
Nothing Disabled

Pre-installed Programs/Drivers
Framewrok Net 3.5 & 4.8

Notes
Added activator in desktop incase

SCREENSHOTS
Q88ALd.png

Q88BR9.png

Bản này hình như cưa có link download đúng hok bác ?

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Windows 11 X-Lite 'Resurgence' (22621.1245): Windows 11 22H2 Pro

▬ DESIGNED TO BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO YOUR PC ▬

What's New?

• Fixed Issues with Additional Cursors!​

• Fixed Issues with Notepad and Paint Apps! (No More First Run Error)​

• Installed All New 'Tabbed' Notepad App! (Version 11.2212.33.0)​

• Updated Paint App to latest Version! (11.2210.4.0)​

• Restored Windows Classic Notepad App!​

• Restored Windows Classic Calculator App!​

• Added VP9, webp, and webMedia Codecs!​

• Added 'Pause Automatic Updates' App!​

• Revised 'Virtual Memory Enabler' App!​

• No UWP Apps Pre-installed! (Except Notepad and Paint)​

• MS Store App Installer included!​

• 6 Other commonly used Windows App Installers Included!​

• Disabled Snap Bar & Snap Layouts!​

• Included Registry files to enable or disable snap features!​

• Additional Optimizations and Improvements included!​

What's Hot!?

• 4GB Installed Size!​

• Optional Windows Defender!​

• Full Featured, Update-able Build!​

• Includes Optional System Transparency!​

• Custom Cursors, Themes, Wallpapers, and MUCH MORE Included!​

• Automatic Updates Paused Until 2099! (Can be resumed if desired!)​

• Full Support for Additional Language Packs, Speech, Voice, etc.!​

• Full Support for UWP Apps, Xbox, MS Store and much more!​

• Extreme Performance for your Apps and Games!​

• Improved Stability and Performance!​

💥 Designed to work with all Apps and Games,​

on All PC's. Old or new, weak or strong, Desktop or Laptop.​

- Multi Build ISO With Selective Windows Defender During Setup!​

- Removed Features Include - Cortana, Smart Screen, Edge, Some UWP Apps.​

• Disabled Features Include - Defender (Optional), Virtual Memory, Windows Ink Workspace, BitLocker, Error Reporting, Indexing, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Logging, and Download Blocking.
  • Performance Prioritized! - This build has been designed to Maximize Performance, Responsiveness, and Resource Savings.​

• Use Rufus ONLY to write the ISO to a USB Drive.​

• Boot from the USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.​

• *Your PC Will Reboot Once, Shortly After Installation Completes.​

• Minimum Requirements: 2GB RAM, 8GB Storage Space.​

• We Recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes from our Software Page

• For AMD Ryzen PC's, please download the latest Chipset Drivers from our Software Page​

• To Troubleshoot any issues you may have, please read our Guides Page for help!​

• Enabling Virtual Memory will help stop Apps from crashing, and improve stability.​

Run the included Virtual Memory Enabler App in the 'Extras' Folder to enable!​

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
FBConan luôn khuyến cáo dùng Rufus để ghi USB boot cài Windows.
Q8baUo.png

Tôi thì thích chơi kiểu này:

Sửa lần cuối:

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Quá nhiều lựa chọn cho cấu hình Intel core i3 10105 CPU 3,7GHz, RAM 8Gb, NVIDIA GeoForce GT730 2Gb
Nhưng... iem chọn bản Windows mod của FBConan, vì sao ư:
1. Không virus hoặc mã độc đính vào
2. Dung lượng sau cài đặt ít
3. Tối ưu tốt và ổn định
và....

AE chén đi. Còn chần chờ gì nữa, FREE mà có L...thơm. kkk

Q8nWKz.png

Q8nbc3.png

Sửa lần cuối:
FBConan luôn khuyến cáo dùng Rufus để ghi USB boot cài Windows.
Theo kinh nghiệm của mình, các bản rút gọn như light, super lightmình... cài = ventoy chưa gặp lỗi gì, riêng các bản full mặc dù đã được kích hoạt by pass TPM & tự dông kích hoạt, mình khuyến cáo nên dùng Rufus nếu không muốn bắt phải đăng nhập tài khoản MS account hay trả lời các câu hỏi riêng tư từ Microsoft (privacy questions) mới có thể tiếp tục quá trình cài đặt,

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Windows 11 X-Lite 'Resurgence' (22621.1245) (22H2 Pro)

Link download:
Mã:
https://windowsxlite.com/resurgence/
What's New?
• Fixed Issues with Additional Cursors!
• Fixed Issues with Notepad and Paint Apps! (No More First Run Error)
• Installed All New 'Tabbed' Notepad App! (Version 11.2212.33.0)
• Updated Paint App to latest Version! (11.2210.4.0)
• Restored Windows Classic Notepad App!
• Restored Windows Classic Calculator App!
• Added VP9, webp, and webMedia Codecs!
• Added 'Pause Automatic Updates' App!
• Revised 'Virtual Memory Enabler' App!
• No UWP Apps Pre-installed! (Except Notepad and Paint)
• MS Store App Installer included!
• 6 Other commonly used Windows App Installers Included!
• Disabled Snap Bar & Snap Layouts!
• Included Registry files to enable or disable snap features!
• Additional Optimizations and Improvements included!

What's Hot!?
• 4.3GB Installed Size!
• Optional Windows Defender!
• Full Featured, Update-able Build!
• Includes Optional System Transparency!
• Custom Cursors, Themes, Wallpapers, and MUCH MORE Included!
• Automatic Updates Paused Until 2099! (Can be resumed if desired!)
• Full Support for Additional Language Packs, Speech, Voice, etc.!
• Full Support for UWP Apps, Xbox, MS Store and much more!
• Extreme Performance for your Apps and Games!
• Improved Stability and Performance!

💥 Designed to work with all Apps and Games,
on All PC's. Old or new, weak or strong, Desktop or Laptop.

- Multi Build ISO With Selective Windows Defender During Setup! -

Removed Features Include
- Cortana, Smart Screen, Edge, Some UWP Apps.

Disabled Features Include
- Defender (Optional), Virtual Memory, Windows Ink Workspace, BitLocker, Error Reporting, Indexing, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Logging, and Download Blocking.

Performance Prioritized!
- This build has been designed to Maximize Performance, Responsiveness, and Resource Savings.

Installation
• Use Rufus ONLY to write the ISO to a USB Drive.
• Boot from the USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
• *Your PC Will Reboot Once, Shortly After Installation Completes.
• Minimum Requirements: 2GB RAM, 8GB Storage Space.

Recommenations
• We Recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes from our Software Page
• For AMD Ryzen PC's, please download the latest Chipset Drivers from our Software Page
• To Troubleshoot any issues you may have, please read our Guides Page for help!
• Enabling Virtual Memory will help stop Apps from crashing, and improve stability.
Run the included Virtual Memory Enabler App in the 'Extras' Folder to enable!

To Update this build, download and run the latest Update Pack from our Updates page Here!
Mã:
https://windowsxlite.com/W11updates/

Sửa lần cuối:

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Q8nrGA.png

Link download:
Checksum:
File: Windows 11 Ultralight (22621.1245) 'Divinity' By FBConan.iso
Size: 1721272320 bytes
Modified: Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 2:22:48 PM
MD5: 031DC72E6DC37E208713112E282D84C7
SHA1: A2A55B6CAC48EAFFB9169FAC2AAB6981C835C50C
CRC32: 47B82157

▬ DESIGNED TO BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO YOUR PC ▬
- Windows 11 22H2 Pro Build 22621.1245 -
ISO SIZE: 1.60 GB    CLEAN INSTALL SIZE: 2.97 GB

What's New?

• Fixed Issues with Notepad and Paint Apps! (No More First Run Error)
• Installed All New 'Tabbed' Notepad App! (Version 11.2212.33.0)
• Updated Paint App to latest Version! (11.2210.4.0)
• Restored Windows Classic Notepad App!
• Restored Windows Classic Calculator App!
• Added VP9, webp, and webMedia Codecs!
• Revised 'Virtual Memory Enabler' App!
• No UWP Apps Pre-installed! (Except Notepad and Paint)
• MS Store App Installer included!
• Additional Optimizations and Improvements included!

Restored in This Build!:
Classic Notepad • Classic Calculator
Classic Photo Viewer • Classic Start Menu
Classic Recycle Bin Icon

Installed in This Build!:
All New Tabbed Notepad App • Latest Available Paint App
.NET Framework 3.5 • SMB1 • DirectPlay

Added to This Build!:
Mouse cursors • Themes • Wallpapers
Microsoft Store Installer • Web Browsers Installers
Virtual Memory Enabler • Desktop Shortcuts
Optional System Transparency • Tools
Start Button Orbs • Other Extras

➡️ Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks!
➡️ Bypasses Microsoft's Forced Account Creation during Setup / Installation!
💥 Designed to work on All PC's. Old or New, Weak or Strong, Desktop or Laptop.

• If you care about Cumulative Updates, Defender, Backup and Restore, Diagnostics, Troubleshooting, Optional Windows Features (like Hyper-V, WSL, WSA), Windows Mail, or OneDrive, This Build is NOT for You.
  • If you don't care about those Features, and are looking for the most streamlined version of Windows 11 22H2 available, that still supports all 3rd party software, MS Store, Xbox, UWP, and features like Printing, Bluetooth, WLAN, Touchscreen, Language Packs, is designed to be as efficient, stable, small, and powerful as possible, and designed to stay that way, This IS the Build for you!

QuxKwc.png

Removed Features - Cortana, Edge, BitLocker, WSL, Hyper-V, One Drive, Smart Card, Smart Screen, Defender, Security Center, Windows Mail, Backup and Restore, Diagnostics, Troubleshooting, Maps, Optional Features, Component Store, Some Fonts, Some UWP Apps.

Disabled Features - Windows Update Service, Firewall, Error Reporting, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Virtual Memory, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance, Logging and Download Blocking.

Performance Prioritized - This build has been designed to Maximize Performance, Responsiveness, and Resource Savings.

QuxO5z.png

• Use the included Rufus Tool ONLY to write the ISO to a USB Drive.
• Boot from the USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
• *Your PC Will Reboot Once, Shortly After Installation Completes.

How to Change System Language:
• Enable Metered Connection First Before Proceeding! (VERY IMPORTANT!).
• Go to Start Menu ➞ Tools ➞ and click the 'Windows Update Service On' Shortcut.
• Go to Settings App ➞ Time & Language ➞ Language & Region.
• Click the 'Add a language' Button.
• Choose a language to install from the list, Then Click 'Next'.

• If Font Characters are Missing in the Language List, Install the Fonts Linked in the 'Recommendations' Section of this Thread.

Other Tips:
• The Print Spooler Service, and Windows Update Service are DISABLED By Default.
• In the Start Menu ➞ Tools Folder, you can easily turn them On, or Off.
• To Install Printer Drivers, and Print, You must turn ON the Print Spooler Service.
• To Use the MS Store, Install Additional Languages, Use Xbox App, and Allow Windows to download drivers, you must turn ON the Windows Update Service.

QuxkA3.png

➡️ I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes, you can download them HERE
➡️ If you're missing Font Characters, I highly recommend you download and install the Fonts found HERE
➡️ For AMD Ryzen Powered PC's 💻, please download the Chipset Drivers found at the bottom of my thread HERE
➡️ If you have any issues Installing this Build on your PC, Please Read my tutorial, on how to fix those issues, in part 6 of my tutorial HERE

➡️ I recommend you enable a paging file, (Virtual Memory), to help prevent Apps from crashing / closing unexpectedly if you run short on physical RAM. Run the Included 'Virtual Memory Enabler' App to enable.

QuxoiM.png

Q8pQfU.png

Q8IfCg.png

Q8pP9e.png

Q8pUOQ.png

Mã:
https://usersdrive.com/ryy1u1w5moco.html

Mã:
https://uploadrar.com/vo6o1v1snlgm

Reserved for Future Info and Q & A!
I Hope you all enjoy this build!

This is my first Ultralight Release since my Windows 11 Ultralight 'Serenity' build debuted nearly 5 months ago!
Includes several improvements over the beloved 'Serenity' build, such as optional MS Store, the brand new Dev Channel exclusive 'Tabbed Notepad App', and many more changes and optimizations. If you're a fan of Stripped Down, Ultralight, Non Updatable builds, this one is a beauty!

For most users needs, I recommend my full featured, updatable builds instead (which run just as light, fast, and responsive), so if you need some of the features or services that have been removed in this build, I recommend giving my Windows 11 X-Lite 'Resurgence' or 'Reflection' Builds a try instead!
can u please post this as a torrent file please so i can download the iso file?
There are 2 direct download links, which means everyone can download this build, even members with poor ratios. Unzip the downloaded .7z file to extract the ISO.
drive sharing through WLAN doesn't work...
Run 'services.msc' and change startup type for 'workstation' to automatic, and start the service.
thanks you maybe this time to move in Windows 11 coz i use Windows 7 NOW HAHAHAHA
If you're a fan of classic Windows Builds, I think you'll really enjoy using this custom Windows 11 Build :)
I guess you took codecs out?
They're not removed, they're included.
Very cool!! I can't wait to install it. Which one is better for gaming and performance Windows 11 X-Lite Resurgence , Reflection or this one?
Go with 'Resurgence', 'Reflection' Or 'Divinity' - All offer similar performance. Pick the one that suits your needs best. Personally I use 'Resurgence'.
microsoft store doesn't work for me. i installed but it didnt open. anyone tried?
It's already mentioned in the description and video. Start Menu - Tools - Windows Update Service On.
Is it possible for you to check why I cannot install Canon printer drivers?
It's already mentioned in the description and video. Start Menu - Tools - Windows Print Spooler On.
Is widget enable in this build? I need it.
It's disabled by default, but possible to re-enable. I may release an enabler pack in the future.

Sửa lần cuối: