Chia sẻ - [29-Feb-24: 22631.3235] Win11 PRO mod dành cho máy tính yếu: UPDATABLE, ỔN ĐỊNH, MƯỢT MÀ, login VNDIRECT ok, link mediafire | Page 31 | VN-Zoom | Cộng đồng Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức Công Nghệ và Phần Mềm Máy Tính

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

If possible, please support us by clicking on the advertisements.

Please add vn-z.vn to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

Chia sẻ [29-Feb-24: 22631.3235] Win11 PRO mod dành cho máy tính yếu: UPDATABLE, ỔN ĐỊNH, MƯỢT MÀ, login VNDIRECT ok, link mediafire

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
greate thanks - please can you upload

XD.NA Windows 10 Pro Compress & Lite [19044.1645]​

I'm not at home. I will upload it on gg drive.
Thank you so much

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Windows 22H2 trên máy tính cũ

FBConan's Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro Plus (22610.1) 🔥 Windows 11 22H2 ✯ Compact ✯ Lite ✯ Gaming ✯ Updatable​

⇝ Windows 11 22H2 Pro Lite Build by FBConan

⇝ Designed to Breathe New Life Into Your PC ⇜

✅ Multi Edition ISO
✅ Multi Language Support!
✅ Updates Paused Until 2099!
✅ As little as 3.7GB Installed Size!
✅ Selective LZX Compress During Setup!
✅ Extreme Performance for your Apps and Games!
✅Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks!
✅Bypasses Microsoft's Forced Account Creation during Setup / Installation!

- Link gg drive
: cảm ơn bác @ThaiDoViet

- Checksum:
File: FBConan's Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro Plus (22610.1) v5.iso
Size: 2622810112 bytes
Modified: Sunday, May 8, 2022, 6:59:11 AM
MD5: 509FE4C97C7E916475B7D3830595274B
SHA1: 3099DA8050834EA348AE48A229FE8EC92C8C97B3
CRC32: 55B03CE1

Qx0hGA.jpg

Qx0TbR.jpg

Qx0qfU.png

Qx0GXn.png

Qx0MHq.png

Qx0eOQ.png

Qx0iLW.png

Qx0mUr.png

Qx0cRh.jpg

Qx06Gj.jpg

🔥 The Future is Here!
  • Now is the perfect time to start exploring Microsoft's latest Windows 11 version 22H2!
  • This is the first Windows 11 version 22H2 build released without an expiration date!
  • Microsoft has also removed all watermarks from the desktop, that were present in previous 22H2 Builds.
  • Microsoft has also moved Windows 11 version 22H2 to it's Beta Release Channel.

➡️ Build Notes:
  • Removed Features Include - Cortana, Edge, Some UWP Apps.
  • Disabled Features Include - Defender, Smart Screen, Widgets, Error Reporting, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance and Download Blocking.
  • Multi Edition ISO - Gives you the choice to install this build with our without LZX File Compression. The LZX Edition takes longer to install, but takes up less space, and runs a little lighter.
  • Performance Prioritized - This build has been designed for Maximum Performance, Responsiveness, and Resource Savings.
  • Compresses to ESD.
  • Build / ISO Authored by FBConan.

➡️ Installation Instructions:
  • Use Rufus ONLY to write the ISO to a USB Drive.
  • Boot from the USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
  • Requires 2GB RAM, and 8 GB Storage Space.

➡️ Recommendations:
  • I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes, you can download them HERE
  • For AMD Ryzen Powered PC's 💻, please download the latest Chipset Drivers found at the bottom of my thread HERE
  • If you have any issues Installing this Build on your PC, Please Read Part 6 of my Tutorial, on how to fix those issues HERE
  • System Transparency is Disabled by Default, to Enable it, go to Task Manager, Startup Tab, and change clear.exe from disabled, to enabled, and sign out.

Along with my recent LTSB custom build, this was one helluva tough challenge to get working properly :banghead:

Windows 11 version 22H2 is not currently supported by popular Windows Modification software, so I had to go through the build and do most of the modifications and tweaks manually. I usually do quite a bit manually anyway, but this build was painstakingly difficult to tweak to my liking, compared to most builds I've tackled.

But.. I am stubborn, patient, and persistent, and I just kept working on this build until I was satisfied, and hopefully you will also enjoy the effort and time I put into this one as well.

I've already installed this build on my main laptop using Rufus to write the ISO to bootable USB, and so far, I am very impressed. It's running really smooth and snappy, and 22H2 brings some pleasant changes to Windows 11.

Here's 3 screenshots of this build installed in my PC, all drivers installed, as well as my usual software, connected to Network / Internet, and FYI I installed the LZX Compress edition!
The laptop is a 1080p Ryzen 5700u, with 16GB (8GB x 2) Dual Channel RAM for reference.
On my older 1080p Intel N5000 laptop, with 4 GB RAM, all drivers installed, connected to Network / Internet, it uses around 900 MB RAM.
Qx0VEo.jpg

Qx0D9H.jpg

Qx0XfV.jpg

For those who are interested in using this custom build in older, unsupported PC's, this info should help make that decision easier.

- How to Change Time Zone -
Thanks to @bufsoldier for mentioning the issue with setting time zone through the Settings App.
You can still easily change your time zone in this build, here's how to do it:
Open 'Control Panel' - 'Date and Time' - click the 'Change Time Zone...' Button
Then choose your desired Time Zone, and click 'okay' to set.
Qx0jjK.png

Sửa lần cuối:

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
greate thanks - please can you upload

XD.NA Windows 10 Pro Compress & Lite [19044.1645]​

Qx0lHs.png

Qx0COc.png

Qx0Wmz.png

Qx0bR3.png

- Link gg drive: cảm ơn bác @ThaiDoViet

- Checksum
File: X-D.N.A Windows 10 Pro Compress & Lite [19044.1645].iso
Size: 2023854080 bytes
Modified: Sunday, May 8, 2022, 8:20:29 AM
MD5: 98C5B7B976DD57D84299AEA16EE06D17
SHA1: 67AEE516DECD93670112C9E55F4BDBCE6E011A20
CRC32: 7163E841

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Đĩa C nén kinh hồn, có 11g, bác muont ISO trong windows rồi chạy setup hay cài = soft nào ?
Khuyến cáo là dùng Rufus mà bác: kéo thả file iso vào Rufus, cứ để mặc định thế mà ghi ra USB
Dùng chế độ nén, cài lâu dã man

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
Chơi tới bến đi AE.
FBConan's Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro Plus (22610.1) v5 trên HP Pavilion X360 14-dw1016TU 2H3Q0PA
1. Dell Mobile Connect chạy ok
2. Scrble_ink chạy ok

Các phần mềm khác iem không dùng, nên không biết thế nào

calvinngo

Rìu Sắt
FB Conan vừa ra build 22616.1 hóng link của bạn
Mã:
https://teamos-hkrg.com/threads/phoenix-liteos-11-pro-plus-22616-1-%F0%9F%94%A5-windows-11-22h2-%E2%9C%AF-compact-%E2%9C%AF-lite-%E2%9C%AF-gaming-%E2%9C%AF-updatable.178257/

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
FB Conan vừa ra build 22616.1 hóng link của bạn
Mã:
https://teamos-hkrg.com/threads/phoenix-liteos-11-pro-plus-22616-1-%F0%9F%94%A5-windows-11-22h2-%E2%9C%AF-compact-%E2%9C%AF-lite-%E2%9C%AF-gaming-%E2%9C%AF-updatable.178257/
ông FBConan build như...vịt siêu trứng

Sửa lần cuối:

calvinngo

Rìu Sắt
tại mình không tải đc torrent bên teamos chứ upload lên Mediafire cũng tải nhanh lắm

NTHT1MD

Rìu Chiến Chấm
"Thánh" build Windows:

Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro Plus (22616.1) 🔥 Windows 11 22H2 ✯ Compact ✯ Lite ✯ Gaming ✯ Updatable​

- Topic gốc:
Mã:
- Link gg drive: Cảm ơn bác @ThaiDoViet

- Checksum:
File: Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro Plus (22616.1) by FBConan.iso
Size: 2584197120 bytes
Modified: Monday, May 9, 2022, 3:22:35 PM
MD5: 22E4EFFE43C5EB7B3392F616D1FE73DA
SHA1: 3737A2CEB756E1E50E60429A5BCA362ABC0754AF
CRC32: B2A0B582

- Thông tin chi tiết:
✨ Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro Plus (22616.1) ✨
⇝ Windows 11 22H2 Pro Lite Build by
FBConan

⇝ Designed to Breathe New Life Into Your PC ⇜

✅ Multi Edition ISO
✅ Multi Language Support!
✅ Updates Paused Until 2099!
✅ Selective File Compression During Setup!
✅ Extreme Performance for your Apps and Games!
✅ Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks!
✅ Bypasses Microsoft's Forced Account Creation during Setup / Installation!

QxGzot.png

• Now is the perfect time to start exploring Microsoft's Windows 11 Insider Preview Builds of Version 22H2!
• Windows 11 version 22H2 Insider Preview builds are now released without an expiration date!
• Microsoft has also removed all watermarks from the desktop, that were present in previous 22H2 Builds.
• Microsoft has also moved Windows 11 version 22H2 Insider Preview Builds to it's Beta Release Channel.

QxG2w8.png

• Removed Features Include - Cortana, Edge, Some UWP Apps.

• Disabled Features Include - Defender, BitLocker Service, Smart Screen, Widgets, Error Reporting, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance and Download Blocking.

• Multi Edition ISO - Gives you the choice to install this build with our without File Compression. The Compact Edition takes longer to install, but takes up less space, and runs a little lighter.

• Performance Prioritized - This build has been designed for Maximum Performance, Responsiveness, and Resource Savings.

• Build / ISO Authored by FBConan.

QxG7Cd.png

• Use Rufus ONLY to write the ISO to a USB Drive.
• Boot from USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
• Requires 2GB RAM, and 8 GB Storage Space.
• Activator included in Torrent if Required!

QxGUr9.png

I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes, you can download them HERE
For AMD Ryzen Powered PC's 💻, please download the latest Chipset Drivers found at the bottom of my thread HERE
If you have any issues Installing this Build on your PC, Please Read Part 6 of my Tutorial, on how to fix those issues HERE
System Transparency is Disabled by Default, to Enable it, go to Task Manager, Startup Tab, and change clear.exe from disabled, to enabled, and sign out.

QxGA1J.png

QxGY3h.jpg

QxGMiW.jpg

QxGivr.jpg

QxGc0j.jpg

QxGLWo.jpg

QxGmrH.jpg

👊 This build fixes the issue with not being able to set your time zone out of the box, that was present in my previous 22610.1 Custom Lite Build through the Windows Settings App.

👊 Since Microsoft decided to revert the Taskbar to the same one used in Windows 11 21H2 Builds starting with this 22H2 Build, StartAllBack isn't fully supported, and sometimes the taskbar icons, will disappear (depending on performing certain tasks). If this happens during your use, to make them appear again, you simply have to hover your mouse over the taskbar, where they should be appearing, and they will appear again.

I'm sure a future version of StartAllBack will fix this minor bug with this particular build, or, you can simply disable 'enhanced classic taskbar' in StartAllBack's settings, and use the default Windows 11 taskbar, to avoid this issue for the time being, if it is bothersome in your use.

👊 After working with 22H2 Insider Preview Builds, I noticed they have some new services, that are unfortunately required to run for Windows to work properly, which means Windows 11 22H2 will not run as light as 21H2, and even some of the new UI changes, such as the new Task Manager, consume more resources than the previous 21H2 version of Windows 11. This means, if you are looking for the lightest running builds of Windows 11, 21H2 would be better suited for your needs!

That being said, I was able to get this build running a little lighter than my previous 22610.1 custom lite build, through more extensive testing.

👊 You can enable the BitLocker service through services.msc if you would like to use BitLocker in this build.

👊 Please note, after initial installation, when you open Notepad or Paint App, you might get a cannot open error, just open the App again to fix the issue, and it won't happen again. This is normal behavior in my Windows 11 Custom Lite builds.

👊 To be able to update this build, you have to join the Insider Program, through the Update Section in the Windows Settings App! To become an insider in Windows 11 builds, your PC must meet the minimum requirements! (ie. - CPU, RAM, TPM 2.0, Storage, Secure Boot).

👊 Have fun with this one! I Hope this build works fantastic for those interested in trying it!

Sửa lần cuối: